about sex

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

parab

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
we are newly married. my wife no nothing about sex. how to let her know what is sex is. any class in India. Tamil nadu, chennai. any body knows let me know about it. it's very important matter. please reply buddies. I afraid i'll met with wrong doctors.

Members don't see this ad.

Parab, she is your wife adn you married her because you loved her. She knows nothing about sex, thats okay. No one is born the worlds best lover. You hve to be patient with her and talk to her. Ask her what she enjoys, and if she doesnt know, conitunue to take it slow with her. Remember marrriage is for better, for worse, and for KEEPS! So if you plan to spend the rest of your life with her, there will be some bumps in the road especially this early on, but she will love you even more because you were patient with her and didnt scold her for not having experience.

I have two words for you. Kama Sutra. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I think this is a joke.

When unsure, don't accuse it of being a joke. Situations like this one do arise. :)

As far as the solution, I don't believe many in this forum would know about resources in India.

Do you really need a class? Why not just show her yourself?

That's what I did.

In high school.

14 or 15 times.

we are newly married. my wife no nothing about sex. how to let her know what is sex is. any class in India. Tamil nadu, chennai. any body knows let me know about it. it's very important matter. please reply buddies. I afraid i'll met with wrong doctors.

:troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.