AACOMAS Transcript question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futdoc251989

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'll be a third time reapplication this cycle( if I end up applying). There are 2 things that I forgot to add in my application the last 2 cycles. In the summer of 2008 and summer of 2011, I enrolled in a course at a community college. However I withdrew from the course a few weeks into the term both times. It never occurred to me until recently that I should probably include those transcripts as well. I fear that if I include them this time, AACOMAS will think that I intentionally omitted those transcripts in the previous cycle. What should I do?

Members don't see this ad.

You could just call them and explain the situation.

Can they find out if you don't include that transcript?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can they find out if you don't include that transcript?

I'll be a third time reapplication this cycle( if I end up applying). There are 2 things that I forgot to add in my application the last 2 cycles. In the summer of 2008 and summer of 2011, I enrolled in a course at a community college. However I withdrew from the course a few weeks into the term both times. It never occurred to me until recently that I should probably include those transcripts as well. I fear that if I include them this time, AACOMAS will think that I intentionally omitted those transcripts in the previous cycle. What should I do?
Per the AACOMAS agreement, you have to include all transcripts from every school you have ever attempted or attended, regardless of the grade you received. Yes, you need to add them this cycle. Knowingly and willingly omitting those trasncripts is fraud. Also, have you heard of the National Student Clearinghouse? They keep a database of every institution you've ever attended. Getting caught lying on your app is the worst thing you could do, OP.

Per the AACOMAS agreement, you have to include all transcripts from every school you have ever attempted or attended, regardless of the grade you received. Yes, you need to add them this cycle. Knowingly and willingly omitting those trasncripts is fraud. Also, have you heard of the National Student Clearinghouse? They keep a database of every institution you've ever attended. Getting caught lying on your app is the worst thing you could do, OP.
Will they accuse me of fraud because I forgot to add them the last two cycles?

Will they accuse me of fraud because I forgot to add them the last two cycles?
If I were you, I would submit those transcripts this cycle, and also call AACOMAS to explain before submitting your app.

Also, are the courses on the "forgotten" transcripts W's or F's?