A mini life crisis????

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cpw said:
Not true at all... you're just soul searching. We've all done it. Otherwise, none of us would have come looking for optometry forums on the internet, eh ?

You decide what's best for you. Then, we'll be here for ya either way. :love:

Good luck with your decision, hon. *hugs*

Ohh... thanks cpw! :love: Have a wonderful time in Mexico, y no beba demasiado tequila! Take a shot for me... I need it!

I :love: SDN!

Members don't see this ad.

Gracias !

I'm staying at an all-inclusive resort... so I'll have that shot for ya ! ;) And don't worry, I can't drink that much tequila. (unless it's really good tequila!)

See y'all when I get back Monday! Play nice!

Ok, she's gone. Now who wants to fight me?

Members don't see this ad :)
sethuel1 said:
Ok, she's gone. Now who wants to fight me?

I second that... what inappropriate things can we discuss? Oh wait... we can't forget about r_salis... she'll bust us too! Have you guys ever popped onto the SDN Pre-Med forums? In my recent bout of indecision, I've spent a good amount of time browsing! Do you know what the future healers of America are talking about? "Would you eat a poop hot dog for admission to your #1 school?" So disgusting and immature... but humourous nonetheless!

prettygreeneyes said:
I second that... what inappropriate things can we discuss? Oh wait... we can't forget about r_salis... she'll bust us too! Have you guys ever popped onto the SDN Pre-Med forums? In my recent bout of indecision, I've spent a good amount of time browsing! Do you know what the future healers of America are talking about? "Would you eat a poop hot dog for admission to your #1 school?" So disgusting and immature... but humourous nonetheless!

Don't you know that the answer to that question is the easiest way to find out who's a gunner and who's not?

sethuel1 said:
Don't you know that the answer to that question is the easiest way to find out who's a gunner and who's not?

:confused: This should be obvious to me... but what is a "gunner"? Someone who is hard core? Hmmmm...

prettygreeneyes said:
:confused: This should be obvious to me... but what is a "gunner"? Someone who is hard core? Hmmmm...
From wikipedia:
A gunner, especially in medical schools and law schools, is a person who is competitive, overly-ambitious and substantially exceeds minimum requirements. A gunner will compromise his or her peer relationships in order to obtain recognition and praise from his or her instructors and superiors.

prettygreeneyes said:
I second that... what inappropriate things can we discuss? Oh wait... we can't forget about r_salis... she'll bust us too!
Some of us aren't lucky enough to be in Mexico this weekend. :( So I'll be here. Play nice. :smuggrin: