a little problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zriceman

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some advice regarding my situation.

I am applying for HPSP and have gone through the MEPS and was qualified. However, I did not inform the physicians at the MEPS that I had been checked into the ER a few times including a minor surgery. I was told by my recruiter that I did not have to inform the people at the MEPS. Fast forward to a month later, I decided to come clean and acquired all my medical records and gave them to my recruiter to have my files sent to the Chief Medical Officer for review. A few weeks later, my recruiter tells me my previous medical conditions were not a problem and did not require a waiver and thus I am still qualified for service.

I wanted to obtain some form of record from the recruiter stating that the CMO had in fact received and reviewed the medical documents I gave to my recruiter, but I was informed that it was not possible for him to acquire that kind of record. I even looked at my MEPS physical and report and it was not updated with the recent documents.

So my question is, is there a sure way for me to find out if the CMO has received and reviewed the medical documents I gave my recruiter to be sent for review? Perhaps contacting the branch liaison officer at the MEPS station which I received my physical?

Members don't see this ad.

I need some advice regarding my situation.

I am applying for HPSP and have gone through the MEPS and was qualified. However, I did not inform the physicians at the MEPS that I had been checked into the ER a few times including a minor surgery. I was told by my recruiter that I did not have to inform the people at the MEPS. Fast forward to a month later, I decided to come clean and acquired all my medical records and gave them to my recruiter to have my files sent to the Chief Medical Officer for review. A few weeks later, my recruiter tells me my previous medical conditions were not a problem and did not require a waiver and thus I am still qualified for service.

I wanted to obtain some form of record from the recruiter stating that the CMO had in fact received and reviewed the medical documents I gave to my recruiter, but I was informed that it was not possible for him to acquire that kind of record. I even looked at my MEPS physical and report and it was not updated with the recent documents.

So my question is, is there a sure way for me to find out if the CMO has received and reviewed the medical documents I gave my recruiter to be sent for review? Perhaps contacting the branch liaison officer at the MEPS station which I received my physical?

Contacting MEPS directly would probably be the best bet.