A in class, retake for A+

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Gleevec

Peter, those are Cheerios
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
OMFG I am soooooo screwed. I got an A in this class, and like, its like totally the highest grade anyone has ever gotten in the history of like my school and all. But I mean, I like was hoping like to get an A+, like so I talked to my premed advisor and like she said I needed like an A+ to like getting into Harvard Med. Like, am I out of my mind or something like that? Like, Im SOOOOO worried that JHU and Stanford will rescind my acceptances with full rides for like only getting like a 4.0 this semester. Like, what should I like do and stuff? Like, Im going to go like cry myself to sleep now like in my My Little Pony Jammies. Like, I dont know what to do, someone like help me. Like also feel free to like post your own A's that like you retook to get like an A+.

Like laterz yall.

/parody

Gleevec

Members don't see this ad.

Dude,

Go for the A+. It's TOTALLY worth it. Esp. because it counts on AAMCAS GPA! :laugh:

-Ice

*gasp*
I've never gotten a regular A before.

I think you're skrewed.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, I'm really sorry to change the topic from something so important... but can I please please ask Gleevec where he found My Little Pony Pants? Although I haven't been outside the library or lab in 33 months, I simply cannot find them! Please help me!

hehehe pony pants = funny

no way! the same thing happened to me, it was because my professor was a total jerk and hated me because i was dating his wife. i tried to take my case to the supreme court, but they wouldn't try it. :(

Have you considered DO schools? They tend to look beyond GPA......

Hang in there Gleevec! I'm sure you can do it! Have you thought about asking for help with your study skills? You might want to try some superman PJ's instead. It'll help you think positive and build up your self esteem. :)

Good luck!

Lady T

Is it a science class? If so, you might want to retake it so that your science GPA isn't lowered by the A.

Like, nice use of the word "like" in your post Gleevec.;)

Sorry but I guess you're just a big loser. Have you tried off shore? Perhaps podiatry? :)

Members don't see this ad :)
the Like factor= 23

Originally posted by indo
the Like factor= 23

Like, totally fo sho

Oooooh, I'm sorry to hear about the A - regular. Consider writing a letter of intent to your professor, explaining that your grade in that particular class isn't just any grade, but the grade that you value above all other grades!

Just be careful you don't use this one here and with another professor down the road... they talk, you know.

I've been here too long, getting nervous with y'all :)

Originally posted by TheresaW
You might want to try some superman PJ's instead. It'll help you think positive and build up your self esteem. :)

Wiser words have never been spoken. :laugh:

Repeat after me...

HI, my name is Gleevec, I'll be you waiter tonight...
;)

Originally posted by TheresaW
Hang in there Gleevec! I'm sure you can do it! Have you thought about asking for help with your study skills? You might want to try some superman PJ's instead. It'll help you think positive and build up your self esteem. :)

Good luck!

Lady T

Like, I cant like use my superman jammies because like I wear them to my interviews.

Like, I told my Stanford interviewer that like the S stood for like Stanford... or Science.

My optimus prime necktie like goes really well with my superman jammies and he-man slippers like on my interviews and stuff.

Originally posted by Cerberus
You people sicken me!!! You are so insensitive to people who actually make A's instead of A+'s. Some doctors you'll make:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Cerberus, keep your insecurities to yourself. If you're only scoring As, then why weigh in on a thread dedicated to people who have the brains and abilities to make A+s? you shouldn't penalize people for being smarter than you. you can always start your own thread about a's if you so desire. it's a free forum.

and btw, if you want to make into an allopathic med school, you better start wiping thoughts like that out of your head. everyone knows an a+ is a minimum expectation for the future med student. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

;)