Which classes should I retake as someone who is building a strong upward trend right now?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

deltaP

Reaction score
I'm a junior right now and I wasn't premed until the past year so my gpa is not as competitive as the rest of y'all. So I'm grinding hard to make sure my last two years are a 4.0 or as close to that as possible. With that said, I've had to retake some classes, and currently, I have human phys and orgo 1 both at a B. Should I retake these two classes to get the A, or should I just completely ignore them and take separate science courses? I would like to apply in the 2026 matriculating cycle. I appreciate all the advice I can get and thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a junior right now and I wasn't premed until the past year so my gpa is not as competitive as the rest of y'all. So I'm grinding hard to make sure my last two years are a 4.0 or as close to that as possible. With that said, I've had to retake some classes, and currently, I have human phys and orgo 1 both at a B. Should I retake these two classes to get the A, or should I just completely ignore them and take separate science courses? I would like to apply in the 2026 matriculating cycle. I appreciate all the advice I can get and thank you in advance.
You'll be fine with the Bs. Just make sure to keep grinding. Nice name btw

Reactions: 1 user
Alrighty I've been looking at some higher level courses to take instead and that sounds so much more interesting than redoing orgo 1 lol. Thanks for the advice.

Reactions: 1 users