A good minor?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

priyanka

Neuro-tic
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Any of you guys personally think any minor that is better than the others?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

priyanka said:
Any of you guys personally think any minor that is better than the others?
thanks

i really think its a personal preference. Minor in whatever you are interested in learning more about. I am minoring in education and I absolutely love it. It is a good balance between the science classes of my major.
I have friends who minored in another science and they love it too so its really upto you :)

DoctorMalki said:
i really think its a personal preference. Minor in whatever you are interested in learning more about. I am minoring in education and I absolutely love it. It is a good balance between the science classes of my major.
I have friends who minored in another science and they love it too so its really upto you :)

Thanks Dr. Malki,
I hope you dint feel bad about DO school thing, did you read my explanation, I dint really mean to say that DO schools are inferior to MD schools. I was just make Adrian feel positive about what his parents want him to do.. Infact I might myself go in for a DO school.

BTW I am thinking about psychology as my minor...i thought of theater before , but I guess UCSD has a good ranking in theater department. in addition it ranks # 1 for neurosciences in whole of US as well..

so neuro and theater will make my things a lot more difficult lol because of the university expectations,...but lets see I am still researching stuff..

priyanka said:
Thanks Dr. Malki,
I hope you dint feel bad about DO school thing, did you read my explanation, I dint really mean to say that DO schools are inferior to MD schools. I was just make Adrian feel positive about what his parents want him to do.. Infact I might myself go in for a DO school
not at all it was just a discussion :) no worries :)