Renting $800/mo Boston 10min Walk to Longwood Medical Area: May

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mlondahl

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
This place is a bargain! I would not be leaving if my US visa wasn't expiring. 10 min walk to Longwood Medical Area (Boston Children's Hospital, Brigham, Beth Israel, Harvard Med/Dent schools. Really lovely, clean, quiet apartment. 2 friendly, considerate 30 something females also share the apartment. Your room is spacious, with a generous closet and can be furnished if you would like (for a negotiable additional fee). Laundry in the basement, dishwasher in kitchen. Place has all amenities you need. Very cosy and homely. Apartment is close to city center - 15 mins on train. Brookline Village (10 min walk away) is very nice with all necessary amenities, supermarket, bars and restaurants.
Great for students on placement but if you wish to stay beyond the mid-May - June 30 period it is available (sublease), renewal of lease may be possible.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• lounge.jpg
    lounge.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 74
  • bedroom 1.jpg
    bedroom 1.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 80
  • bedroom 2.jpg
    bedroom 2.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 73
This place is a bargain! I would not be leaving if my US visa wasn't expiring. 10 min walk to Longwood Medical Area (Boston Children's Hospital, Brigham, Beth Israel, Harvard Med/Dent schools. Really lovely, clean, quiet apartment. 2 friendly, considerate 30 something females also share the apartment. Your room is spacious, with a generous closet and can be furnished if you would like (for a negotiable additional fee). Laundry in the basement, dishwasher in kitchen. Place has all amenities you need. Very cosy and homely. Apartment is close to city center - 15 mins on train. Brookline Village (10 min walk away) is very nice with all necessary amenities, supermarket, bars and restaurants.
Great for students on placement but if you wish to stay beyond the mid-May - June 30 period it is available (sublease), renewal of lease may be possible.

Hi,

Do you still have the place available. I need housing from may 25th till July 25th. If you still have the place, please call or message me at 915-401-6878

I will be working at children's hospital