This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medshousing

Global Housing Platform for medical professionals
Sponsor
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Bedroom and private bathroom available for a year lease starting July 1 in this beautiful 2bd/2ba Brookline apartment located 10 mins walk to major Boston hospitals.
Perfect for incoming residents or other hospital staff. Ideally looking for a couple to replace the couple moving out in order to keep the rent stable.
LGTBQ+ friendly!
10 minute C-line ride into Back Bay, 15 minute walk to Coolidge Corner. Gorgeous leafy neighborhood with huge park and bird sanctuary. Whole Foods and restaurants minutes around the corner.
Bedroom has a walk-in closet and private bathroom right next door with tub shower.
Large office/guest room with French doors for shared use. Huge living room and dining room with lovely period features and incredible light all year round. In-unit laundry room. Living room is fully furnished. Happy to collaborate on office/dining room set up!
Private parking behind the building available for $250/mo.
About your potential new room mate: I’m a friendly gay male in his 30s working in marketing. I like to keep things tidy but not neurotic. Love my plants and the occasional DIY project around the apartment.

Landlord lives in the unit below and is super friendly and responsive to any issues. Let me know if you have any questions!
Price local currency : $2,400

contact landlord here

Members don't see this ad.