7 year optometry program

bluexparadise

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm currently a high school senior and i want to know if anyone has gone through the 7 year optometry program (with suny in particular)
there are a whole list of schools that is affliated with suny college of optometry.. but i was just wondering which one is better/more stronger in the program.
there's adelphi, canisius, cuny booklyn college, cuny city college of ny, cuny college of staten island, farleigh dickinson uiversity, gettys urg, ithaca, lehigh, manhattan and mount st. vincet colleges, marymou, new jersey institute of technology, st. john's, and a lot of SUNY's ... i was just wondering which of them is better as an undergrad

also, the requirements for this program is a 93 gpa.... mine is actually slightly lower ... its a 3.58 (close to an 88 or so) i've taken a lot of ap's which is some what the reason why my gpa dropped... usually my ap's are all B+'s .. i was wondering if they would actually take that into consideration or not....

hopefully there are people that went through this program so they can give me good insight and opinions about this !! thank you.=]

Members don't see this ad.