5.5 Weeks to Study for Step II CK. Weak shelf performance all year. Help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nebuchadnezzarII

CALI born and raised.
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Don't mean to bother anyone too much but I was hoping I can get some tips to study for Step 2 CK? I got a mid-230s on my STEP 1 so I'm hoping to do similarly or better on STEP 2CK. Throughout the year I've been performing at average (nationally) or slightly below for most of the SHELF exams. I believe this was due to me being very tired from rotations...poor excuse, I know. But my body can only take so much. Anyway, here are the resources I plan to use.

1. Online MedEd Lecture Notes
2. STEP UP 2 Medicine
3. UWorld 1 Pass (did ~90% during the school year)
4. USMLE STEP 2 Secrets

Does anyone have any tips for me? I had a hard time during 3rd year, but I luckily didn't fail anything yet. My 5.5 weeks of dedicated time begins in 2 weeks. Is this enough time for me to get a passing score? Anything else you recommend I study? During the schoolyear I did mostly OME and UWorld and some other random stuff specific to rotations. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys. Don't mean to bother anyone too much but I was hoping I can get some tips to study for Step 2 CK? I got a mid-230s on my STEP 1 so I'm hoping to do similarly or better on STEP 2CK. Throughout the year I've been performing at average (nationally) or slightly below for most of the SHELF exams. I believe this was due to me being very tired from rotations...poor excuse, I know. But my body can only take so much. Anyway, here are the resources I plan to use.

1. Online MedEd Lecture Notes
2. STEP UP 2 Medicine
3. UWorld 1 Pass (did ~90% during the school year)
4. USMLE STEP 2 Secrets

Does anyone have any tips for me? I had a hard time during 3rd year, but I luckily didn't fail anything yet. My 5.5 weeks of dedicated time begins in 2 weeks. Is this enough time for me to get a passing score? Anything else you recommend I study? During the schoolyear I did mostly OME and UWorld and some other random stuff specific to rotations. Thank you!

Step up to medicine by which author!! I find a few of the books I didn't know which author book for step up to medicine

Step up to medicine by which author!! I find a few of the books I didn't know which author book for step up to medicine
Abegini or something. I’m not using that anymore. It’s too much to go through when I also have UW and OME. So I’m gonna be using First Aid for STEP 2 CK.