~3 week to Osteopathic Match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr JPH

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Won't be long now...

:scared:

Members don't see this ad.

Wish you the best and good luck JP!

Thanks guys (n gals?) :D

East coast programs only. Pennsylvania/New Jersey/New York.

Best of luck to you all....especially JP, who has been helping people out on SDN for what, like 30 years?

Best of luck to you all....especially JP, who has been helping people out on SDN for what, like 30 years?

Thanks!

Only 7 years. :oops:

Good luck, JP! :D

:luck:

Not that you probably care but I've been reading your posts since my first semester of college.

Good luck, dude.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing???? :laugh:

Hope I have been able to help somewhere along the way!

Just checked ROLIC to see if some industrious Canadian put the Match results up before the weekend. No luck.

Why is our national osteopathic match run out of Canada? It's like on The Simpsons when Bart tells his family that he's going to the national grammar rodeo in Canada. And lisa says "Why would they hold OUR grammar rodeo in Canada?" Good luck all, I too am counting the minutes.

15 hours, 37 minutes.

They're out! Good luck! I got my #1 choice!

Got my #1. Very happy. Congrats to everyone.

Congrats!! But, tell us, where are you going?

how did the matching for FP at Urbana/Carle in IL went? Did anybody matched there? kindly help..its very impt!

how did the matching for FP at Urbana/Carle in IL went? Did anybody matched there? kindly help..its very impt!
Looks like they have 4 open spots. Don't know how many they matched.

TY San_Juan_Sun..does it show in the list how many slots they offered in the match?

The list does not show how many spots are offered. But keep in mind, that even programs that show "0" positions open may in fact still have positions open, but to fill those vacancies, some programs change the position to a traditional rotating internship. Therefore, any of you out there who didn't match (which is only 5.7% this year) can still contact the program to find out if they have a position in your specialty.

TY San_Juan_Sun..congrats and goodluck on ur residency

Strong Work everyone. I'll be doing ENT at Botsford in Michigan. Anyone else going to the Bots? Anyone else doing ENT?

Congrats everyone

#1 choice for me too!

PCOM General Surgery

:D :D :D

Strong Work everyone. I'll be doing ENT at Botsford in Michigan. Anyone else going to the Bots? Anyone else doing ENT?

Its called unaffectionately called "Botchford" to those in metro Detroit. Dunno if it is warranted.

Congrats to all of you! Go out and celebrate!

(or if you know Pittsburghese, Congrats to all yinz guys! Go aht n'at! ;) )