3.78/3.75/514 CA resident

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

the.dude.

7+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
U Washington prefers their own residents and those of state they are contracted with. UNC prefers their own residents. You could add these schools:
Miami
Loyola
St. Louis
Tulane
Drexel
Jefferson

Reactions: 1 user
U Washington prefers their own residents and those of state they are contracted with. UNC prefers their own residents. You could add these schools:
Miami
Loyola
St. Louis
Tulane
Drexel
Jefferson

Thanks for the recommendations!

Members don't see this ad :)
Language skills?
Commitment to service?
How many MCAT's?
- Lacking conversational skill ( which is what counts)
- Definitely have a commitment to underserved communities, and have an interest in primary care and public health.
- have only taken the MCAT once ( thank god).

- Lacking conversational skill ( which is what counts)
- Definitely have a commitment to underserved communities, and have an interest in primary care and public health.
- have only taken the MCAT once ( thank god).
You are a good applicant for CA. You would be an excellent candidate with language skills and a validated commitment to service. It's not too late.

You are a good applicant for CA. You would be an excellent candidate with language skills and a validated commitment to service. It's not too late.
Thank you for your input, it is definitely inspiring me to keep pushing. :thumbup:

Reactions: 1 user
I suggest the following:

U VM
USF Morsani (maybe)
UCF (maybe)
Miami
St. Louis
Albany
Albert Einstein
Rochester
Rosy Franklin
BU
MCW
Hofstra
NYMC
VCU
EVMS
Wake Forest
Jefferson
Temple
Drexel
Creighton
George Washington
Emory
Tulane
Loyola
Oakland-B
UCI
UCD
UCR IF you're from the Inland Empire

Uniformed Services University/Hebert (just be aware of the military service commitment)
Any DO program. I can't recommend Touro-NY, or LUCOM, for different reasons