3.60 GPA 519 MCAT School List Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walt in the most sincere way, you just gotta CHILL OUT. That will help your interpersonal skills more than anything!

Agree. And I’m completely serious and not trying to be mean: talking to a therapist about all of this might help.

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Gunner premed owned by neuroticism; one "chill pill" prescribed...

Reactions: 1 users
In addition to a customer service job (or Americorps), would it help if I volunteered on a suicide or crisis hotline?

Members don't see this ad :)
In addition to a customer service job (or Americorps), would it help if I volunteered on a suicide or crisis hotline?

Why not try to use your water filtration device to help others via Americorp domestically?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
The water filtration device is designed for developing countries. It’s built to filter out things like parasites, not stuff like lead. The Jesuit Volunteer Corps might be interested in it though.

but what is the rationale for deleting Ohio State, Wisconsin, and Iowa?
Faha suggested Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW), not University of Wisconsin in your other WAMC thread. Very different: the first one is private and OOS friendly, the second is public and extremely not OOS friendly. I think MCW would be a good choice to put on your list.

Seriously, no. Using people who critically need the guidance and help from others with a massive kind touch is not the audience of guinea pigs for you to learn how to talk to people correctly. Your whole mindset is so concerning.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Americorps it is, then. Or Starbucks, if that doesn't work out.

• Wow
Status
Not open for further replies.