280 Viewers on MCAT forum

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faust

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What did I miss?

Members don't see this ad.

Nothing much. Everyone's just anxiously waiting...and its really really SILENT here! Nobody wants to talk....all I hear is

10 PM? 10 PM? 10 PM?

Members don't see this ad :)
gujuDoc said:
Well the only thing you might have missed is the thread "Messag Changed" which states that the MCAT scores will not come before 10:30 at the minimum but will most likely be on by midnight. But will be out tonight before you go to bed if you stay up and wait.

Let's hold our candles to the MCAT vigil.

What? What thread? What are you talking about? Is this some kind of AAMC conspiracy?

i just looked and it was 375.

I think its b/c I keep going back to User CP ;) I don't stay in one forum long enough but to post :smuggrin:

I know lee is prepared with super strength and extra fire extinguishers for the flood of harrowed premeds. I shall enjoy my flaming marshmellow and indulge in the madness.

NT002L.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
well if you think about it 37000 some people took the MCAT, so really only about 1% of them are here on SND...

i wonder how they're managing the stress....

mshheaddoc said:
"Most users ever online was 1194, Today at 10:07 PM."

Thank you SDN but most of all, I would like to thank YOU the user for making this all possible :p

NOW DONATE TO SDN!!!!!!!!!!

suckas

You are extremely funny today. You are the first person that made me laugh on sdn, :laugh: