26 April 2017 Step 2 CS results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cocksuckievirus

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK, so I've been trying to find threads with guys who took their step 2 cs between January 29 through March 26 and keep track of result readiness, but I couldn't. Today (26 April) is the first day of reporting period, so I decided to start that. Has anyone recieved the results yet? I've also noticed that my permit disappeared, so does it mean that my results are coming up today?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys,

So I took my step 2 cs few weeks back and all I can remember are my mistakes. Some are really bad.

1. I was pretty nervous in this case as this was my first encounter. The SP was co-operative but my lack of confidence was evident. I did the PE haphazardly. My pt notes were a disaster as I was only able to support my DD with one or two points. I wanted to support it better but the time ran out. I hope I don't get a fail in ICE component.

2. Went well

3. Good

4. average.

5. Missed a couple of important ob/gyn questions but rest was okay. Was only able to support first differential via 3 points.

6. bad. Didn't know where the case was going . differentials looked weak with poor justifications. Another bad case as far as ICE is concerned

7. Went well

8. Went well.

9. okayish

10. Okayish

11. second differential was a disaster. should have put my second differential as third instead. Another hit on ICE component

12. good.

I am mainly worried about my ICE component. My CIS performance was not that good as well as I forgot counseling in some cases. What do you guys think ? Will I be able to pass ?