241 step 1 score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

fvsdfsd

Reaction score
Dear Friends,
I would like to know how many correct choices I have scored in my exam. I have tried looking it up but am only getting percentiles (67-76 %). Its really bothering me because of the low percentile (around 67) and my friends mocking me that its a low percentile where I thought Its a really good grade. Can someone give an advice please?

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

No one can tell you what % you got correct. a 241 is a good score, you did better than ~70% of USMD students.

Dear Friends,
I would like to know how many correct choices I have scored in my exam. I have tried looking it up but am only getting percentiles (67-76 %). Its really bothering me because of the low percentile (around 67) and my friends mocking me that its a low percentile where I thought Its a really good grade. Can someone give an advice please?

Thank you

Your "friends" are mocking you because you got a 241? LOL

Reactions: 3 users
Dear Friends,

Thank you

You sound like a spineless little baby with ****ty friends.

It's a baller score dude.

Move on with school and life!