2023 ADEA PASS Application evaluations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jttzz112

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all i am currently getting ready to apply for graduate programs on PASS but not able to submit any evaluations because it is all grayed out. Also says this at the bottom "the last date to enter Evaluation requests for this cycle was 2/7/2023 23:59 PM EST". Are any of you getting this as well or know what is going on?

Members don't see this ad.

the application doesn't open for the 2023-2024 cycle until may 10 or around that date

Reactions: 1 user
the application doesn't open for the 2023-2024 cycle until may 10 or around that date
I thought mid may was when you could start submitting applications but you could work on getting everything together from now until then?

Hey all i am currently getting ready to apply for graduate programs on PASS but not able to submit any evaluations because it is all grayed out. Also says this at the bottom "the last date to enter Evaluation requests for this cycle was 2/7/2023 23:59 PM EST". Are any of you getting this as well or know what is going on?
That deadline is probably for this 2022-2023 application cycle. You're right in that mid-May is when you can start submitting applications, however, without access to the application portal you cannot send out evaluation requests. Basically you can work on your personal statement, CV and figure out which schools you would like to apply to. Once the application opens up in May then you can start requesting board scores, evaluations and transcripts. The online system is fairly streamlined nowadays so it will guide you through the process. Some programs (peds,aegd, etc) are still working on their open post-match spots right now.