2023-2024 Vanderbilt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Withdrew A today because I just can't afford it. A little heartbroken but hopefully someone on the waitlist who can swing it gets a great opportunity!

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
Did anyone send in a letter yesterday and get confirmation of receiving it?

Reactions: 2 users
Anyone on the WL hear anything? I thought they said in the email that movement would start this evening

Anyone on the WL hear anything? I thought they said in the email that movement would start this evening
The Accepted Student GroupMe is still at ~130 students, so they might be waiting to see if it hits below 90

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
The Accepted Student GroupMe is still at ~130 students, so they might be waiting to see if it hits below 90
Thanks for checking!! I know there are usually a couple of students in the accepted student GroupMes, but even accounting for that, 130 seems pretty high when last year's class size was 96 😅

Reactions: 1 user
I stand corrected. Apparently the WL is already moving! Good luck to everyone on the WL!

Reactions: 1 users
Got the A call at 7:35 today. GL to everyone on the WL!

Do we know if this is it? My commit to enroll deadline is early June so I don’t know should I just accept this is a no from vandy?
I’m also so tired of the wait and just want to move on with my life and plan my summer. Vandy’s start date is way earlier so it changes everything 🥲

• Care
Do we know if this is it? My commit to enroll deadline is early June so I don’t know should I just accept this is a no from vandy?
I’m also so tired of the wait and just want to move on with my life and plan my summer. Vandy’s start date is way earlier so it changes everything 🥲
I feel you, so tired and drained from this process. Would love to get into Vandy but the constant waiting isn't great

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Same here honestly. It's the only school that I'm still in the run for and I'd prefer if they just rejected me so I can find the motivation to work on my primary apps again rather than stay hopeful. I'm so tired of waiting.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users