2023-2024 University of the Incarnate Word School of Osteopathic Medicine (UIWSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Withdrew my application, hope my interview spot goes to one of you!

Members don't see this ad.

Still waiting to hear back from 1/12 in-person interview, hopefully this weekend!

Members don't see this ad :)
still paying it off 🫠

Still don’t regret it too!
cost of doing business. you all are lucky with online interviews. people used to budget 5-10k for interviews since everything was in person until 2020.

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know their post II acceptance rate?
I remember I saw a brief slide about admissions statistics which included an interview acceptance rate for the class of 2026. If I recall correctly it was about 700 interview invites and 400 acceptances offered. This was during my 12/08 interview, and again they only showed the slide for a small amount of time so I could be mistaken.

Reactions: 1 user
I remember I saw a brief slide about admissions statistics which included an interview acceptance rate for the class of 2026. If I recall correctly it was about 700 interview invites and 400 acceptances offered. This was during my 12/08 interview, and again they only showed the slide for a small amount of time so I could be mistaken.
If true that is actually a pretty nice acceptance rate.

Are we supposed to receive an official A letter in the mail?? Or is it just the email

And is there an accepted student gc or Facebook page??

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
i remember seeing about 200 acceptances around 220 if I remember correctly, the 700 seems close to what I remember

Interviewed 02/09, has anybody heard back yet??
i also interviewed then, haven't heard anything but they did call me after my interview to remind me to have my school send my final transcripts lol

Interviewed 02/09, has anybody heard back yet??
from what happened last year it seems that you guys will probably hear back some time in march, i know its unsettling but just be patient

I just declined my acceptance, hope it goes to one of yall <3

Reactions: 3 users
Are there any current students lurking here I could DM and ask questions?

Is there a normal time they said out decisions? Or is it just random?

They said 2-3 weeks so I was hoping they would keep to it.
I interviewed on 02/09 and still haven’t heard anything. Since they said to expect decisions within 3 weeks, would it be unreasonable to reach out to them for an update?

I interviewed on 02/09 and still haven’t heard anything. Since they said to expect decisions within 3 weeks, would it be unreasonable to reach out to them for an update?
from what happened last year with people that interviewed around the same time they literally heard back the Friday of spring break so I can assume it will be the same for you guys as well

from what happened last year with people that interviewed around the same time they literally heard back the Friday of spring break so I can assume it will be the same for you guys as well
I really hope so🤞🏼 the wait and not knowing is driving me crazy lol.

Google says they are on spring break this week. So this Friday possibly I guess

Accepted today at 9:54 am!! So thrilled :) ETA: guys please stop messaging me about the interview, we signed an NDA and can't talk about it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Got the A at 9:54am!! Interviewed on 02/09

Edit: 9:58 was for the dean message oops lol.

Last edited:
So today is the Friday of their spring break. Any decisions sent out?

I sent a LOI after my interview (2/16). Is there anything else I could do? This is my top school😭

(2/16) interviewer here also waiting for some good news hopefully!