2023-2024 Temple

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For submitting update letters, do we need to email admissions and upload to the portal or only upload to the portal...?

Members don't see this ad.

Someone replied a long reply to my comment but then deleted it before I got to read it🥲 (if you’re reading this then please dm me if you’re not comfortable posting it here)

Last edited:
For submitting update letters, do we need to email admissions and upload to the portal or only upload to the portal...?
1707531631625.png

I uploaded it directly to the portal. If you need to change/remove the file, you will have to call/email admissions though.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For those of us interviewing on 2/21, are we thinking we'll make the March wave of decisions or have to wait until the end?

oos ii this morning! any interview tips? im scared since it's so late

Does anyone know if they accept letters of interest? Haven't heard back from them and tried calling because I wanna send one in!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if they accept letters of interest? Haven't heard back from them and tried calling because I wanna send one in!
I sent an update letter, which included information as to why I'm interested in Temple, and got an interview invite a few weeks after! I'd definitely recommend sending them a letter.

Anyone have any idea when the March release date will be?
i think someone else said they were told mid-march at their interview. i think they tend to release on tuesdays so i would guess 3/12 or 3/19

Reactions: 1 users
For those of us interviewing on 2/21, are we thinking we'll make the March wave of decisions or have to wait until the end?
update they said yesterday at the interview that we will hear back mid march by email

I sent an update letter, which included information as to why I'm interested in Temple, and got an interview invite a few weeks after! I'd definitely recommend sending them a letter.

Did you send directly to admissions or upload to the portal?

Just withdrew my A. Secondary completed early, Interviewed early October, accepted with the first wave in November. Good luck to everyone!

Reactions: 5 users
OOS II just now for St Luke's w strong ties to Bethlehem! They were scheduling through 3/19.

OOS II - Philly

edit: complete in Sept

Last edited:
adcoms say they meet every friday. next round of decisions is sometime in march and then april

OOS II for St. Luke's. I am declining and I hope the interview goes to one of you deserving applicants! Best of luck to all.

Reactions: 1 users
Do we have any idea what the movement off the CC list is like? Or is it more of a soft-R?

Some already have. CC list gets reviewed for each ADCOM meeting (meeting to decide on batch of applicants)

Have any accepted students received any info about second look day yet?