2023-2024 Stanford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any other mid nov interviewees without an update button?

Members don't see this ad.

Is there any way to demonstrate interest pre-interview invitation? They do not hold office hours or accept a letter of interest do they?

Reactions: 1 users
Posted my Doordash voucher in my friend groupchat to flex. Just went to redeem it and it didn't work. There are snakes in the grass...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Posted my Doordash voucher in my friend groupchat to flex. Just went to redeem it and it didn't work. There are snakes in the grass...

I didn’t get an II from Stanford but I feel for you. 1 hour after I ordered today, DoorDash canceled my order because it “got lost in the system” when I was at work… :/

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
do we know if interviews are done at this school?
This is around the time they stop sending IIs based on what I've seen from past year threads. Decisions will likely start coming out next week.

But weren’t secondaries sent out a month later this year? I’d imagine the timeline may look a bit different this year than last year! Especially since they have interview dates including last week of Feb, it’s possible they haven’t sent out the last round of IIs!

Reactions: 3 users
Those who applied for Knight Hennessy, did you include your KH application ID on your med application? I didn't see a place to do that.

But weren’t secondaries sent out a month later this year? I’d imagine the timeline may look a bit different this year than last year! Especially since they have interview dates including last week of Feb, it’s possible they haven’t sent out the last round of IIs!
this is a really good point. I was just at UCSF's info session and they said not to worry about just interviewing because they are only 2/3 of the way through right now.

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Those who applied for Knight Hennessy, did you include your KH application ID on your med application? I didn't see a place to do that.

no I was not able to!! have you heard about an interview or KH video invite?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
no I was not able to!! have you heard about an interview or KH video invite?
No, I couldn't find a place to do so either!! glad I wasn't the only one. and no, I didn't get a video invite and am starting to lose hope lol. wbu?

Did anybody on here receive an invite yet? Looked like pablo213 quoted someone who said they did, but that person deleted their original post??

No, I couldn't find a place to do so either!! glad I wasn't the only one. and no, I didn't get a video invite and am starting to lose hope lol. wbu?

Did anybody on here receive an invite yet? Looked like pablo213 quoted someone who said they did, but that person deleted their original post??
ye they seemed to have deleted their post. I've seen people on reddit posting about receiving video invites. Not sure whether any of them are people who applied MD, but I would assume some of them are. Te invites are supposed to be "rolling" out but from what other people were saying there may be only one more wave next week.

Stanford just told me to sitford.

Pre-II R, complete date 9/12.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 12 users
Pre-II R. It's chill though I'm like 90% sure stanford doesn't really exist anyway

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
stanfoRd the deed is done ✅

I'm sad about no free lunch ngl I knew exactly what I was gonna order

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users
Omg I thought I was gonna be the only one who just got an R 🤣🤣 I kinda feel special to you all getting Rs at the same time lol

• Care
Reactions: 6 users
Caught the R train as well! Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
I’ve already given up so this rejection feels like nothing to me

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
R just now. Honored to have been considered this late with the rest of yall.

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users