2023-2024 NYU (Grossman)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Pre-II R today

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
+1 OOS Pre-II R, freed from waiting from NYU and I hope good luck to everybody else in this thread!

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS pre-II R on 12/15. Secondary received 7/22 and completed 8/2. rip free tuition

• Care
No A's at all being posted on here, but we know they are happening. Man, it's tough being in the dark.

I know that nobody wants to dox themselves, but how about we get some burner accounts going so we can hear about the A's. Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
No A's at all being posted on here, but we know they are happening. Man, it's tough being in the dark.

I know that nobody wants to dox themselves, but how about we get some burner accounts going so we can hear about the A's. Thoughts? Questions? Concerns?
I had a dream about getting a call last night if that counts for anything lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Thats amazing, congrats!! I wonder if this means normal MD A's will start coming off of CR, or is the MSTP program is entirely separate?
I think most MD As even to this point have been off CR. Dean Rivera said it was only a minority of students who get A without CR.

I wonder if calls are being made today or Friday, like in previous weeks. I interviewed last week of November so it's been about 3 weeks. Does that mean there will be some news later this week for November interviewees?
I had a dream about getting a call last night if that counts for anything lol
Getting pretty antsy LOL

I wonder if calls are being made today or Friday, like in previous weeks. I interviewed last week of November so it's been about 3 weeks. Does that mean there will be some news later this week for November interviewees?

Getting pretty antsy LOL
I found out about CR or R the Thursday(?) or Friday three weeks after interview so maybe it’s the same case for everyone because I’ve seen others on here also have that three week gap.

Getting pretty antsy LOL
Did Dean Rivera say he usually makes calls on Wednesday and/or Friday?

I think most MD As even to this point have been off CR. Dean Rivera said it was only a minority of students who get A without CR.
Maybe this is total false hope, but a part of me is wondering (hoping) if maybe this year, they took more people straight up and are only now trying to go back to CR

I remember him mentioning Wednesday is the least likely day bc of clinic but that any other day is possible

Okay cool. I didn't get a call today but that must've just been because it's Wednesday.

• Haha
Interviewed early October, was put on MSTP CR in November, got the A yesterday!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Accepted off CR today! Interviewed 10/25. Can’t believe it.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 13 users
Do we think there will be movement today for December interviews?

A call today!! Interviewed early october. Shaking and throwing up rn

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Late post, but recently accepted off of CR!!!!

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
dreamt that dean rivera and i were playing one on one for my A. i crossed him up and shot the game winner fadeaway 3 before waking up sweaty all over

• Haha
  • Love
living up the LBJ name, my king

Y'all think he's done with A's or there's still more this coming week?
I think Dean R said that he was trying to get them out by the end of this week but someone can correct me if I’m wrong

WL!! Good luck everyone!!!

• Care