2023-2024 Northeast Ohio (NEOMED)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
will be withdrawing from AL, ive been accepted elsewhere :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Does anybody know what the acceptance into the Early assurance programs is like? I'm assuming they can't take everybody that applies, but would think since its limited to already AL candidates the rate might be pretty good?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody know what the acceptance into the Early assurance programs is like? I'm assuming they can't take everybody that applies, but would think since its limited to already AL candidates the rate might be pretty good?
That's a good question! You honestly might just want to email them. Whenever they speak about the grad programs it almost seems as if AL candidates are practically guaranteed a spot but I'm not sure if that's really the case.

any details shared at the visit session today?

It’s pretty much the same what was told in the virtual session . More movement starting 1st May.

Reactions: 1 users
Got another communication series email . Anyone else?

Reactions: 4 users
Do we have to keep completing that "two minute survey" every week we get this communication series email?

Did anyone get an email confirmation after completing the survey?

Members don't see this ad :)
They said in the email just to do it again if your choices changed

I emailed them today about acceptance rate for the masters/EAP. Haven’t heard back but will report for anybody else interested

Friendly reminder to withdraw your acceptance if you decided to go elsewhere and give one of us waiting a chance!

Reactions: 2 users
Friendly reminder to withdraw your acceptance if you decided to go elsewhere and give one of us waiting a chance!
This week into next week NEOMED will withdraw accepted students with PTE/CTE status at another school. So even if people don't withdraw (they should as a curtesy to us if they are committing to other schools) NEOMED will withdraw their acceptances.

Withdrew my A earlier today, best of luck to everyone waiting for good news!

Tomorrow is gonna be a big day just a feeling

Best of luck to all for tomorrow (expectedly) and the coming weeks. Emotions will be high. With 800 qualified people on the waitlist, some people will have their dreams made while others will have it crushed. Staying calm and composed is key. This process doesn’t define your self-worth, and if you want to be a physician badly enough, you will get there!

Best of luck to all for tomorrow (expectedly) and the coming weeks. Emotions will be high. With 800 qualified people on the waitlist, some people will have their dreams made while others will have it crushed. Staying calm and composed is key. This process doesn’t define your self-worth, and if you want to be a physician badly enough, you will get there!
Fingers crossed! Hopefully everyone here gets an outcome they’re happy with

Received early assurance Masters application this morning

+1. if it has no bearing on our stance for this cycle and it offers early assurance to next, i think it could be a good idea. i just looked up the descriptions of all of them and the curriculum and there are 2 i am definitely interested in

Reactions: 1 user
Had a mini heart attack when I saw it, then realized what it was. Definitely disappointing when I thought it was an acceptance, lol.

Reactions: 1 user
Was anyone else kind of expecting getting off the AL first thing this morning or just me

Congrats and looks like you have other acceptances as well. Are you committing to Neomed or diff school?

OOS A off the AL as well. I will not be attending Neomed. How do i decline the offer? the email did not say

Reactions: 3 users
also if anyone is wondering i got the email wednesday morning and they said i have until may 8th to accept, so maybe expect more movement after may 8th?

JUST GOT THE A CALL!!! CANNOT BELIEVE IT

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Withdrew from AL, I’ve been accepted elsewhere! Best of luck to all!

Reactions: 3 users
Day 300 of waiting for neomed to take us to the promised land