2023-2024 Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine (MSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS R today, incredibly surprised because my interviewer wrote "I'm going to write you an outstanding eval," and "let's connect if you come up here". It is what it is I guess, gl everyone!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
OOS R today, incredibly surprised because my interviewer wrote "I'm going to write you an outstanding eval," and "let's connect if you come up here". It is what it is I guess, gl everyone!
my guy told me see you in july for another spot; found out recently that they were very anti-X social/humane cause...

OOSA! Can I get the group me link too! It won’t let me message Dr. Pepe lol
interesting lol. I sent it your way! If anyone else is having trouble reaching out please lmk 👀

Members don't see this ad :)
On the waitlist since Feb, anyone know when they start moving? This is my top choice🥲🥲

My heart was racing when I got an email this morning……it was for the webinars 🙃

Reactions: 5 users
The way im religiously reloading this forum for any news for IS/waitlist updates….

Reactions: 5 users
someone in another (MD) thread I'm also WL for said they were told by that school they have to pte or withdraw by Wednesday at noon so maybe we will see movement mid-late this week!

Reactions: 2 users
Can someone send me the GroupMe link please:) got the A back in October and going to macomb campus

Reactions: 1 user