2023-2024 Emory

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
has anybody heard anything about the Woodruff scholarship?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
has anybody heard anything about the Woodruff scholarship?
Looks like someone received an email confirming that Woodruff offers had been sent on 4/19 last year. Given how delayed most schools are with financial aid, I wouldn't expect to hear anything until much later this month. Hope we hear earlier though!

Looks like someone received an email confirming that Woodruff offers had been sent on 4/19 last year. Given how delayed most schools are with financial aid, I wouldn't expect to hear anything until much later this month. Hope we hear earlier though!
I got an email from financial aid saying that all aid (including scholarships) will not be announced until after the 15th. I would also expect them much later this month tbh.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard of anybody getting rejected post-interview yet? From my impression it just seems like everyone who was not accepted straight away was put on the waitlist. If that is the case, it seems kind of pointless to string along applicants who may not actually have a chance.

Has anyone heard of anybody getting rejected post-interview yet? From my impression it just seems like everyone who was not accepted straight away was put on the waitlist. If that is the case, it seems kind of pointless to string along applicants who may not actually have a chance.
Also wondering this! And by chance has anyone reached out to see their place on the waitlist or how the waitlist moves/if it is ranked?

also wondering this - also I'm assuming no, but is there any chance of getting this if you come off the WL?
There’s a financial aid FAQ on the portal that said applicants accepted from the waitlist do not get merit aid — correct me if anyone has different information though!

If anybody on here also got the Woodruff fellowship can you pls DM me? having some issues with OPUS

I know it's pretty earlier for Emory to be pulling from their waitlist and their waitlist movement is historically low, but has anyone on the waitlist heard back?

I know it's pretty earlier for Emory to be pulling from their waitlist and their waitlist movement is historically low, but has anyone on the waitlist heard back?
I don't think we'll get any waitlist news until June per their FAQ unfortunately, especially with the FAFSA delays