2023-2024 Columbia (Vagelos)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I think it is rolling throughout today (not to cause more stress and anxiety!!) because I just received an II! I was complete 7/14.
Congrats!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
OOS +1 complete mid July! LM 81

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
+1 OOS II, LM 82.5, complete 7/10. Got it about an hour ago! Yay :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
did y’all send the email about time zone and group preference?

Reactions: 1 user
OOS II at 10am today, complete 7/7. LM 83.5

Members don't see this ad :)
II today! Imposter syndrome is real, for about two hours after I was waiting for the error email. LM 83, no crazy ECs or anything.

Is anyone else still not able to schedule an interview? I know the email says they open periodically but I just wanted to make sure.

Is anyone else still not able to schedule an interview? I know the email says they open periodically but I just wanted to make sure.
Hm, that's weird, I see four available dates on my portal

got an interview yesterday and still haven't been able to schedule an interview :/ I'll start checking every couple of hours so crossing fingers

Have either of you received a response yet?
I also haven’t - I’m hoping they tell us which group we’re assigned to a little ahead of time than the day before! I may just ask about it a couple weeks before if I haven’t heard anything because I’m in school and will need to give my professors notice.

OOS II! LM 82 submitted 7/19

Looks like they are going in order of submission date. I’m 7/21 🫣 hope I’m next lol

Looks like they are going in order of submission date. I’m 7/21 🫣 hope I’m next lol
Yea it appears so...Is this typical for most schools to go in order or do a lot of schools just pull from random submission dates?

Yea it appears so...Is this typical for most schools to go in order or do a lot of schools just pull from random submission dates?

Only other schools I’ve seen do this (from those I applied to) seem to be upitt and maybe uchicago? Others seem to be kind of random with people in august getting IIs before those who submitted in July

Complete 7/14 is it over for me 😭😭😭

Reactions: 3 users
are there any people who submitted late July who have heard back?

All I get from Columbia are MS invites 😭

Reactions: 10 users