2023-2024 Charles R Drew

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
They said that I would be recieiving one in the next few days and I can share more info on here when I do
Congrats! When did you submit your secondary?

Members don't see this ad.

did anyone receive an email that the application was complete after submitting their secondary? I completed each section, but there was no real "submit" box and I'm wondering if it's just automatically sent when each section is complete? When I scroll to the bottom it says "thank you for your interest" and "finished." I never got an email though and kinda nervous since my deadline is approaching.

Members don't see this ad :)
I got a call from them today to schedule my interview. It is virtual, they had a slot on Sept 9 or 20th and i chose the 20th
:oops: Have mercy. Did they also send an email? I am am now frantically checking my voicemail...

Curious to know... How did everyone answer the first 2 questions of CDU's secondary? Just generally, not asking for the details

Grew up in Cali but technically I don't have residency anywhere rn. 3.3 GPA, 496 MCAT. I am also non-trad, I am a former software engineer
Did you do a post back because I have the same GPA

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Still haven't gotten a secondary, primary confirmation received 8/8... anyone else in the same boat?

So is a 500-505 mcat a red flag for CDU or are they more holistic and look at ECs and stuff?

Does anyone know what the interview format at CDU is and any tips?

Reactions: 1 users
There are two separate interviews, both closed-file and 20 min each with faculty. It’s wasn’t very stressful and I had a good time!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
There are two separate interviews, both closed-file and 20 min each with faculty. It’s wasn’t very stressful and I had a good time!

Is there more than just the interviews like normal interview days such as curriculum overview, tuition, etc? It seems like it just may be the 2 interviews.

Is there more than just the interviews like normal interview days such as curriculum overview, tuition, etc? It seems like it just may be the 2 interviews.
No, it’s just the two interviews and that’s it.

Do you guys think its too late to apply to Charles now? Or is it not that late adding it to my schools list?

They are more holistic cause I got an interview on Friday with a 496/3.7

Hi there, congrats to you!! I’m sure you will do great, do you mind sharing your complete date? Thanks!

Hi there, congrats to you!! I’m sure you will do great, do you mind sharing your complete date? Thanks!
Thanks!! I received and submitted it on July 3rd and was complete on the 5th

Reactions: 2 users
anyone who got an II via call, did they send a follow up email right after?

Has anyone who submitted/verified to CDU around 8/10 got a secondary yet?

I was verified on 8/21 and I received my secondary on 8/28

Does anyone know which email address I should sent an inquiry about additional interview information?

Congrats! Also wondering this and are you OOS or IS and stats if you don’t mind sharing (ofc you can skip the stats part if you mind 😊)
Ahh thank you! I'm IS; my MCAT is definitely in the lower range, but my GPA and extracurriculars are pretty solid.

should i be getting worried, i emailed them yesterday morning asking for more information on my interview which is coming up next week but I haven't heard anything back and as of now, I don't know if the interview would be set for EST or PST :)

should i be getting worried, i emailed them yesterday morning asking for more information on my interview which is coming up next week but I haven't heard anything back and as of now, I don't know if the interview would be set for EST or PST :)

Nah it’s okay, the time they gave you is in PST. I didn’t get my interview info until the evening before.

to those that get ii is the number say its from drew or what bc i don't usually answer unknown numbers hahaha

to those that get ii is the number say its from drew or what bc i don't usually answer unknown numbers hahaha
same here. I have been picking up scam calls since I found out they call lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users