2021-2022 Texas A&M Dental Post-Baccalaureate Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you have to be at disadvantaged to apply for the program? And can y'all please share stats please? I'm a U3 student right now!

Members don't see this ad.

Do you have to be at disadvantaged to apply for the program? And can y'all please share stats please? I'm a U3 student right now!
You should be more focused on the DAT(21+) right now so you don't need a post-bac program. The program is geared towards disadvantaged students, but you don't technically need to be in order to apply.

Reactions: 1 users
Hello everyone! I’ve had two interviews as of now, should I email them saying thank you or something? I don’t have much experience with this since they’re the first interviews I’ve ever gotten related to dental school.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello everyone! I’ve had two interviews as of now, should I email them saying thank you or something? I don’t have much experience with this since they’re the first interviews I’ve ever gotten related to dental school.
I was also wondering this.

I was planning on thanking all three of my interviewers this Friday, but I was afraid that it would be overkill or something.

Has anyone heard back? I know that interviews are being concluded today, however I just wanted to check in with the ones who were interviewed last week.

I haven’t heard anything. When I did the SPEP programs, we always found out on the date listed in the site, so I’m expecting them to notify us on Friday. That’s usually how it’s been

Yes I also got the rejection email from them on Monday. It was the same from last year's.

Members don't see this ad :)
Heard back about hour and a half ago. Anyone else hear back yet?

Reactions: 2 users
I heard back too!! I accepted my offer! Congrats everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Can I get your stats as well as the number of disadvantage factors and your race? I’ve applied for three years in a row with 5/9 disadvantaged factors and have never gotten an interview. Same for SPEP. I’m trying to figure out why I keep getting passed up. I can’t go to school anywhere else, so my entire career is currently resting on factors beyond my control.