2023-2024 Texas A&M Dental Post-Baccalaureate Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

turkeypaster20223

Reaction score
I didn't see a thread for this PBP program. Good luck to everyone. I submitted my application 1/27.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Have you heard when they will start doing interviews/send out interviews?

In the past thread, the students mentioned that they received emails about phone calls to schedule interviews on the 21st of February. Hopefully this year earlier since the deadline for the application was earlier than in past years. Hopefully, we will hear something this Monday.

In the past thread, the students mentioned that they received emails about phone calls to schedule interviews on the 21st of February. Hopefully this year earlier since the deadline for the application was earlier than in past years. Hopefully, we will hear something this Monday.
Awesome. Do you think they will be in person? Or only online interviews via Zoom?

Unfortunately, I am not sure about that. Do you know anyone who was admitted through this program?
I know of just one person. They did this program last year and are currently in dental school currently. They said they do interviews via Zoom over Spring Break.

Reactions: 1 user
They hit me with an interview yesterday. I think they do just one round, based on previous threads. Let me know if they send you one. This is my first time applying.

Hey ya’ll, thanks for making the thread btw! I also got hit with an interview on Friday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats guys! Hopefully I will receive one soon. Do you guys mind sharing your status, please?

I had a 3.55 overall gpa and science 3.41 in undergrad. I had a 3.2 master's gpa. But I had a 20 TS and 20 AA.
Thank you so much! I had a 3.67 overall and 3.56 science, but I had a 18 TS and 17 AA. All of the best for you all. I will wait and see hopfully they will send me something this Monday.

Thank you so much! I had a 3.67 overall and 3.56 science, but I had a 18 TS and 17 AA. All of the best for you all. I will wait and see hopfully they will send me something this Monday.
There should be people accepting and declining on Monday. They gave me until Monday by 5 to accept or decline. Some more spots should come up. Keep me updated. :) @Ms.Future Dentist

Congrats guys! Hopefully I will receive one soon. Do you guys mind sharing your status, please?
I had a 3.73 overall GPA, 3.65 scGPA, 20 AA and 19 TS. Yes keep us updated!! I hope you hear something and wish you the best as well! ❤️

Hello everyone,
I know traditionally there is only one round of interviews, but does anyone know if they are typically all sent on one day or throughout the week? Thanks!

Hello everyone,
I know traditionally there is only one round of interviews, but does anyone know if they are typically all sent on one day or throughout the week? Thanks!
This is my first time applying. I think they are all sent within a week or so, not all one day. If I am not mistaken. I saw different days for interviews sent through email in the past threads.

Those of you who got interviews, when do you have your interviews? I am still waiting for it. I have cGPA 3.72, sGPA 3.74 18TS & 17 AA I am a first generation, non trad student. What y'll think what are my chances of getting interview?

Those of you who got interviews, when do you have your interviews? I am still waiting for it. I have cGPA 3.72, sGPA 3.74 18TS & 17 AA I am a first generation, non trad student. What y'll think what are my chances of getting interview?

We have the same status, hopefully we will hear something soon.

3 interviewers over the course of March 1st through March 10th. I think it came down to your TMDSAS application file you submitted and what you wrote about and filled in your application you submitted through PBP. Not quite too sure how they went about selecting candidates. Again, this is all new to me and I have obtained most information about this program from previous threads.

Hi guys I was accepted into the program as well! Could someone send me the link to the groupme?? Thank you :)

Hello you guys ! I was accepted as well, may I get the link as well ? :)

Hi! I know this thread is for the precious cycle. Is anybody reapplying to PBP this year? 🙂

Reactions: 2 users