2020-2021 Liberty University (LUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My first acceptance!! I still can't believe it and I'm numb from the call! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
just got an II!!!! beyond excited, in love with this school and their mission

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone else who got the acceptance call still have yet to receive an email?

I have a interview on Monday, will anyone who has completed the virtual interview be able to fill me on on what to expect on interview day? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I have a interview on Monday, will anyone who has completed the virtual interview be able to fill me on on what to expect on interview day? Thanks

They sent me a ~30 minute video to watch. It might not be a bad idea to watch that. Honestly, I wouldn't stress. The questions were straightforward (for me anyway). No tricks, no curve balls. I think you should have a schedule. If not, it's just a half hour intro to the school, half hour interview, and then at the end there's a 1 hour time slot for you to ask a couple of second years about the school. Wear a suit.

Reactions: 1 user
Mine was pretty laid back. They really just want to get to know you. They will ask standard questions and they will also ask if you feel comfortable being at a christian college. If you are christian, great time to talk about it. If not, just be honest but let them know that you respect the culture of the campus. Other than that, pretty standard. From what I heard, they really are just looking for down to earth people. Have a real conversation with your interviewer!

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone received the invite link, interviewing this week? They said I should receive it monday but I didn't.

am I pretty much out of the game if I haven't received an II within 30 business days...

Nah. I submitted July 24th. II came Sept 2nd. Have patience.

Any accepted students still have yet to receive a follow up email?? Im getting nervous

Any accepted students still have yet to receive a follow up email?? Im getting nervous

When did you get the acceptance call? I got mine an hour ago but they said I would get the email tomorrow (I think, I couldn't focus…)

Does anybody know if they give laptops or iPads to first years?

Does this school screen for subsections(123) for secondary? I submitted my primary august and still no secondary, my mcat is 503 with a 121 cars, and 3.4 GPA.

I sent in my secondary on 8/16, but they still haven't added my LORs to my ASIST. You guys think I should email them yet?

Go for it. That’s how I got my II and then A
What e-mail address did you use? I submitted a secondary 08/05 but still no LORs added. I tried e-mailing them about this two weeks ago, never got an answer...

I sent in my secondary on 8/16, but they still haven't added my LORs to my ASIST. You guys think I should email them yet?
I called them about it, and they said don't worry about it as we have all of your LORs on file. Well that was 2 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for an II. I have been complete now since beginning of August with average stats and above average ECs.

I called them about it, and they said don't worry about it as we have all of your LORs on file. Well that was 2 weeks ago, and I'm still waiting for an II. I have been complete now since beginning of August with average stats and above average ECs.
I am in the same boat. They emailed me and said they have all my LORs. Hopefully we hear back soon.

My status is marked as "Provisional Status" on ASIST, is this their version of an alternate list?

What is ASIST?
“Automated Student Information Services Tool”...basically just a checklist of admissions requirements and current admissions status! You can find It by logging into your MyLU and using the drop down menu on the right hand side of the screen.

II just now via email! I submitted my secondary on 8/16 and emailed them this morning about my LORs.

For those who were accepted, did you get any emails yet on your liberty account? I can’t seem to find anything.

II today at 3 AM..... lol but still excited!!
Cannot figure their portal to save my life though. eep