2019-2020 NAU application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
#13 received an offer*

#13 received an offer too from what it said in the email.
Oops yeah I meant 13 sorry! So #14 would be next to receive and offer and so on would be my assumption

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you that have submitted a deposit, how long once you sent it did it take for them to give you confirmation?
I sent mine a week ago and haven’t heard. Starting to worry it got lost or something

For those of you that have submitted a deposit, how long once you sent it did it take for them to give you confirmation?
I sent mine a week ago and haven’t heard. Starting to worry it got lost or something
I sent mine December 19th and didn't hear back until January 9th. So, I wouldn't worry. I assume mine took a little longer because of the holidays but I still wouldn't stress!

Is there anyone who will be attending the Flagstaff campus in the fall and wants to chat? I'm already excited to meet everyone!

Wondering when we will hear of another update on the alternate list

Reactions: 3 users
My friend is #33 and was just offered a spot!!

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know of any out-of-state students that were able to receive in-state tuition after establishing residency for a year/meeting all the residency requirements? I saw someone on a previous thread say none of the out-of-state students in their class were able to, so I was wondering if anyone has actually had success in getting in-state tuition rates.

Is there anyone that was assigned to their non preferred location and placed themselves on a waitlist to the other? I was just assigned to Phoenix but am only interested in the Flagstaff campus. Please reach out if this happened with anyone else and if you got moved or not, thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
This is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know when the next update will be sent out? Or better yet, does anyone the deadline for the deposit for those who were offered a spot off the waitlist?

This is a shot in the dark, but does anyone know when the next update will be sent out? Or better yet, does anyone the deadline for the deposit for those who were offered a spot off the waitlist?

The deadline for the last chunk of waitlist people was Feb 14th. I would assume they’re working on the internal list to switch already accepted applicants to their preferred campus right now. Considering how long the last update took, I assume we will get another next week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They sent out an update on Tuesday saying they have moved through #48 now

Well that’s weird bc I’m #46 and I never got an offer??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What!? I would definitely email them to ask them. Did you receive the email with the update on Tuesday? Mine always goes to my junk folder.

What!? I would definitely email them to ask them. Did you receive the email with the update on Tuesday? Mine always goes to my junk folder.

I emailed them today to try to figure out what’s up. And no I didn’t get the Tuesday update but I got the one before it so idk what happened

I emailed them today to try to figure out what’s up. And no I didn’t get the Tuesday update but I got the one before it so idk what happened

I hope you get it figured out that sucks :/

I called and emailed them this morning as soon as I found out. Still waiting on a response... Hopefully they get whatever is causing the issue resolved over the weekend!

Reactions: 1 user
I called and emailed them this morning as soon as I found out. Still waiting on a response... Hopefully they get whatever is causing the issue resolved over the weekend!
Have you heard anything from them about the issue?

Have you heard anything from them about the issue?
I got it all sorted out! My school email blocked their email, so I just needed to change the PTCAS email to my personal one. All good, and I sent in my deposit!

Reactions: 1 users
I got it all sorted out! My school email blocked their email, so I just needed to change the PTCAS email to my personal one. All good, and I sent in my deposit!
That’s awesome happy for you!

Reactions: 1 user
Is anyone accepted at the Phoenix campus and will be moving there? I’m im starting to try and figure out housing stuff!!

Hey! Not sure if anyone will see this, but I had a few questions about starting classes at NAU PHX campus! Do they give you iPads/what do you wear to class/etc? If you can fill me in I'm so curious!

Hey! Not sure if anyone will see this, but I had a few questions about starting classes at NAU PHX campus! Do they give you iPads/what do you wear to class/etc? If you can fill me in I'm so curious!
Hi there, I'm at Flagstaff campus, but I'm assuming both campuses are similar. Unfortunately, no iPads, but any laptop that you have would work. As far as attire, the only time you need to look professional is for Pro-Bono clinic and you get an NAU polo for that, otherwise, comfy and casual for labs :)