1. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
Hey, Guest, do you know how much will it cost you to apply to medical school? Check out SDN's Medical School Application Cost Calculator and plan your budget.

2018 app not autofilling from 2016 app please help!

Discussion in 'Re-Applicants [ MD / DO ]' started by ddmbmom, Jul 16, 2017.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. ddmbmom

ddmbmom 2+ Year Member

Mar 3, 2013
    I applied in 2016 without luck. I am now preparing my 2018 application but its asking me to re-enter all of my info. I thought it would autofill - what am I doing wrong?

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Magulick81

Magulick81

Jun 9, 2016
    If I'm not mistaken only my grades carried over... you have to re-enter your experiences, acheivements, LOR, MCAT scores and personal statement.

4. Ad2b

Ad2b SDN Gold Donor Gold Donor 2+ Year Member

Nov 3, 2014
    The whole app pulls over from year to year (sadly, I know though never having completed the app cycle yet). Perhaps because there's a gap (2017), it deleted all the info? That's my guess.

5. monty55

monty55

Jan 26, 2016
    Same thing happened to me. I did some digging and it does appear that they only will pull information from year to following year... When you have a gap year in there it doesn't keep.