Question about upcoming app review from school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drewmighty

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
So unfortunately I did not receive a single interview this past cycle, which was pretty devastating. I reached out to every school and was able to secure a meeting with 5 of the schools I applied to to go over my application. I begin my call/meetings this week and I am a bit nervous and want to make sure I am fully prepared. What sort of things can I expect to go over with them and what sort of questions should I ask? Will these meetings have any bearing on my future applications to these schools? Thanks for any advice.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey I just wanted to say I’m in the same boat as you. I only reached out to 1 school and they said they’ll give me feedback whenever they get a chance but I have not heard back yet. I’m wondering the same regarding what to ask them.

So unfortunately I did not receive a single interview this past cycle, which was pretty devastating. I reached out to every school and was able to secure a meeting with 5 of the schools I applied to to go over my application. I begin my call/meetings this week and I am a bit nervous and want to make sure I am fully prepared. What sort of things can I expect to go over with them and what sort of questions should I ask? Will these meetings have any bearing on my future applications to these schools? Thanks for any advice.
I would ask what things you need to work on as well as the order of importance of those things.