2018-2019 Nova Southeastern University Dr. Kiran C. Patel College of Osteopathic Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
not sure to be honest, it seems not like theybare just filling spots that vacate. Though waitlist movement can happen all the way into first week of class it seems.
How many people in your clearwater group me or facebook group ? Do you think the class is still full or are there some spots open?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I am alternate-accepted but have not heard anything. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
Hope we all hear something back this week! :)

I recently got the email July 5th about getting accepted into the Clearwater campus. I interviewed on June 27th. Does anyone think there is even a possibility of COCA rejecting the building?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone remember how the curriculum is set up? Is it by body system blocks?

I recently got the email July 5th about getting accepted into the Clearwater campus. I interviewed on June 27th. Does anyone think there is even a possibility of COCA rejecting the building?
Were you an Accept alternate or got accepted directly ? I think the campus will pass.

I wonder how they are accepting those that were alternate-accepted since it's unranked.

I wonder how they are accepting those that were alternate-accepted since it's unranked.
I don't think they are getting accepted at all. If people get straight acceptance out of the last interview, then they weren't full and they filled up with that interview.

@jblord5507 Yea, I'm not quiet sure what is going on. Since they mention that day that they were full and the only decision was alternate-accepted, alternate, and rejected. I was informed when I received my alternate-accepted on the phone that the class was still full.

@jblord5507 Yea, I'm not quiet sure what is going on. Since they mention that day that they were full and the only decision was alternate-accepted, alternate, and rejected. I was informed when I received my alternate-accepted on the phone that the class was still full.
Possible..... idk

so both camuses are currently full. though there can still be some last minute openings. typically this shuffle can go all the way into the first week of class. There are for a fact two different wait lists and if you were not told previously you need to contact them to find out your ranking and they should also be able to give you an odea about the probability of getting a slot.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys!
I received an acceptance on 7/5 after interviewing on 6/27. I did receive a physical letter in the mail, that told me I was on the list as an "alternate". The funny thing is that I got that letter on 7/5 as well, because my address had changed/forwarding lag time. Anyway, there's hope out there! I still can't believe this timeline.

I am looking for a potential housemate --- What is the link for the Clearwater FB group?

Hey guys!
I received an acceptance on 7/5 after interviewing on 6/27. I did receive a physical letter in the mail, that told me I was on the list as an "alternate". The funny thing is that I got that letter on 7/5 as well, because my address had changed/forwarding lag time. Anyway, there's hope out there! I still can't believe this timeline.

I am looking for a potential housemate --- What is the link for the Clearwater FB group?
Not an email
That’s odd - did u have a 24 hr deposit?

Hey guys!

There is also a post in there about the Clearwater GroupMe that you can click and join. You could ask about potential roommates in there.

So I applied late and I got a pending status email a month ago and then I got a phone call from NSU saying that they were reviewing my file. What does this mean?

Not an email
That’s odd - did u have a 24 hr deposit?
Acceptance was done via email. Phone call first, asking if I was still interested, then 15 min later I got the email acceptance. They gave me until 7/8 to pay the full deposit.

you applied for the cycle that opened in june correct? this thread is for last years cycle. It is inpossibke to apply to the 2018-2019 cycle
So I applied late and I got a pending status email a month ago and then I got a phone call from NSU saying that they were reviewing my file. What does this mean?

you applied for the cycle that opened in june correct? this thread is for last years cycle. It is inpossibke to apply to the 2018-2019 cycle
I applied to both. For the 2018-2019 cycle, I had received a pending status and a call that there is a review of my app!

Acceptance was done via email. Phone call first, asking if I was still interested, then 15 min later I got the email acceptance. They gave me until 7/8 to pay the full deposit.
Congrats

I WAS ACCEPTED OFF THE WAIT LIST AT DREXEL TODAY' !!!!! JUST FEW MINUTES AGO. I wish the best to rest of the wait listed here. I was interviewed on 2/6

I WAS ACCEPTED OFF THE WAIT LIST AT DREXEL TODAY' !!!!! JUST FEW MINUTES AGO. I wish the best to rest of the wait listed here. I was interviewed on 2/6

Stats and when did you apply?

Any updates? I received the interest call on Monday and was told that I would be contacted in a couple of days

Any updates? I received the interest call on Monday and was told that I would be contacted in a couple of days
A few said that they were recently accepted so the list is still moving.

Received a call yesterday afternoon saying that if I am still interested I will be accepted off of the wait-list for the Tampa campus. Will most likely be declining (wanted to think it over for a few days before making an official decision on my part) - if so I wish the best of luck to those of you still on the wait-list! There's definitely still hope.
Why do you want to decline?

I received my acceptance today. Interviewed 03/28/19, waitlisted 04/19/19. Received my interest call 07/15/19!! I’m so excited good luck to everyone else!!!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I have an acceptance to another school where the tuition is cheaper - it's definitely a tough call for me to turn down Nova though because I really loved the campus and everything they showed off during the interview day
Congrats

I would double check with Drexel what they plan to do about their teaching hospital cause it’s closing in 3 months.

@Drmom96 have you heard back from them? Schools starting soon and I have lost almost all my hopes at this point
They said expected 10 spots or so to move
Call Jouseph the admissions counselor!
I’m not going to do it but @Sibir is and my other friend is too
He’s looking for a roommate if anyone is in Clearwater

They said expected 10 spots or so to move
Call Jouseph the admissions counselor!
I’m not going to do it but @Sibir is and my other friend is too
He’s looking for a roommate if anyone is in Clearwater

If 10 spots are expected to open why are they postponing you guys for a year?

I have to think over it, flying down to Florida to do a master is just too expensive for me.
But if you 3.6 it no application no interview
Your in ! So that’s a plus - no app fees