2017 NEOMED - Pharmacy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rxgirl01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed? Been accepted? How was the interview? How long before you know if accepted?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm interviewing this Friday, November 9th. I can post my thoughts afterwards. I think they let you know within 2 weeks if you've been accepted.

I can't seem to find much on SDN about NEOMED. Hopefully people will start posting. I know they have notified the early decision applicants .

Members don't see this ad :)
The interview was very relaxed and conversational. It was not stressful at all. The school seems decent and the students were very friendly and passionate about NEOMED. I liked the integrated approach to learning and the fact that you get experience in a pharmacy during your first year there.

Yes I interviewed on 9 th as well. Wondering how holiday will affect notification. I am sure they are closed a minimum of Thursday and Friday for holiday.

Did you guys get a notification that your application was complete after submitting the supplemental? I find it weird there is no way to know if they have what they need

Also got a letter of acceptance today :)

I didn't get any sort of notification that my application was complete. But if you call them they will tell you if they have everything or not.

Sent my deposit in last week !

Last edited:
I actually finished my SA the night before I was interviewed. I don't think they gave me any notification that it was complete, just that my credit card was charged.

I got my acceptance letter on 11/28, too!

NEOMED really seems like a good school. They've changed a lot in the past few years: there are new buildings and research programs being created - even new dorms being built on campus for Fall '13 (less commuting!). It has a lot of potential for more development. (Maybe a dental school in the future?)

I have also been accepted! Is there a FB group for NEOMED 2017 class? See you all in the fall!

I was accepted here today as well! However I will be giving up my seat to attend somewhere else. Good luck to everyone else!!!

Hey everyone, for all accepted.. I will be an MS2 next year and live in a 3 bedroom condo 5 minutes away from campus. My roommate and I are looking for a roommate to occupy the third bedroom in the condo. My other roommate will be a P3 so we'll both be able to give you advice on classes. Message me if you're interested for more info!

Hey did anyone who had an interview on April 1st hear back yet?

Hey did anyone who had an interview on April 1st hear back yet?

Can anyone tell me how the interview went for you guys because i got the interview on July 26th 2013 and i know its very late to ask, but if you can tell me what kind of questions they asked and how the interview would be if open or closed file that would be really helpful!!