2012-2013 Interview switch thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Looking to switch Utah or Cincinnati dates.
Have UC 12/12 and Utah 12/13. Willing to switch either to any other date.
Willing to cover difference in cost for flight and hotel change. PM me if interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I have an interview on January 28th at Michigan State and was wondering if anyone would be willing to switch for the January 7th date. Of course hotel and flight will be paid for if the switch is made. Please PM me. Thanks.

hey guys!

Would anyone be willing to switch Rochester dates with me? I have 12/8 and REALLY need 1/26. I will of course pay for any additional fees related to the change, and will probably buy you a puppy also!

Thank you! ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Very willing to compensate for travel changes/fees/etc.
Also, can change other interview dates with you if we have overlaps and you have conflicts.

Hopkins. I have 1/4 and would really like 1/3.

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to switch their SIU 12/19 for my 12/12? I am willing to pay for any and all fees necessary. Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi, would anyone be willing to switch a duke date of 1/25 for my 1/26 date?

I have: 1/26
I want: 1/25

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am currently scheduled to interview at UMass on 1/25. I need the 2/1 date. I will be willing to pay whatever fees necessary, plus a little extra. TIA.

I have U Mass on 1/25 and would like to switch with someone for 2/1. Can pay any cost of switching fees if necessary. Message if interested please!

Is there anyone interested in the following UW Madison Switch:
I have: 1/19
I want: 1/18

Thank you so much!

Hey, anyone interested in switching their UTMB date? I currently have 1/4 but would like 1/7. It would be awesome if you can, just let me know via PM. Will be paying for your flight, etc. :) Thanks

Have 1/12
Want 1/26

Please PM. Will pay for flight change. Thank you and good luck to you all.

i have the 5th but would really like the 4th. Anyone willing to switch?

I heard some people are interested in switching to the later Grand Rapids interview date. I have 1/28 would be willing to switch to 1/7. PM me if interested.

Is there anyone interested in the following UW Madison Switch:
I have: 1/19
I want: 1/18

Please help! Thank you so much. I'd certainly be willing to pay your travel change fees.