2012-2013 Interview switch thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrDrToBe

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey folks, here's a thread for switching interview dates. Good luck on your interviews!

Members don't see this ad.

Im still looking to switch yale 12/8 for the earlier 11/30 date. My brother is getting married on the 8th and he wouldnt be pleased if the best man didnt show. Thanks

First post...ever. I have Dec 8th for Rochester, looking for January 26th if anyone wants to switch. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Also looking to switch Rochester 12/8 for 1/26, alternatively to switch Yale 12/8 for 11/30. I'll cover your flight rescheduling fee if anyone is able. Thanks!

I currently have the 12/8 interview date for rochester and am looking for the 1/26 date.

If anyone can switch, I would be very grateful and would be willing to help out with the cost of switching their flights!

Thanks!

Hello,

Have: 1/18
Want: 1/19

can anyone help? I will cover costs

Last edited:
Of course there are already multiple requests, but I really need to switch my dec 8 interview in Rochester with the 26th date. I'll do whatever it takes! (Can you feel the desperation, cause it's there in case you can't!)

Is there anyone interested in switching a January 25th interview date for my December 7th date?

Members don't see this ad :)
I have both SIU and UCLA interviews on 12/18-19. Anyone with a different interview date for either program willing to switch? I'll pay for changes to airfare as well. Thanks lots!

EDIT: ALREADY FOUND A SWITCH.

Last edited:
hey, i'm currently scheduled to interview at yale on 12/8 and need to switch to 11/30. please PM me if you have the 11/30 date and wouldn't mind switching to 12/8. thanks!

Will exchange 1/18 for 1/19.

PM me if interested

Last edited:
Any of these:
1. Switch Wake Forest Dev 7 interview to January 25
2. Switch Eistein Dec 7 to Dec 1
3. Switch Rochester Dec 7 to January 26

Please PM if interested. Ill pay airfare switch costs.

Hi Everyone,

Looking to switch my UK interview on 12/7 for 1/19. Please PM if you are able. Thanks!

Anyone interested in switching MCW. I have Dec 3 and am looking to switch for Jan 7! PM me if interested. Thx

Anyone to switch Cincinnati dates with me? Will cover differences in airfare.

Have: 12/12
Want: 1/23

hey, i'm currently scheduled to interview at yale on 12/8. can anyone who is scheduled for the 11/30 date switch with me? i'll pay the cost of changing your flight/train.

have: 12/8
need: 11/30

please pm if this is possible for you. thanks.

I'm also looking for someone to switch Yale dates with me.

I have 12/8
I need 11/30

Please PM me if interested, and I will also pay flight change fees, etc.

Thanks! :D

Currently have SLU on 1/19; would like to switch to 1/11.

Will cover changes to travel costs.

Please PM if you are able. Thanks!

I have VCU on 12/8 and am looking to switch for 1/19.
I also have USC on 12/8 and would like to switch for 1/5.
Any takers? Will pay flight change fees if necessary.
Please message me or respond to this post if interested.
Thank you!

Last edited:
Would anyone be willing to switch VCU 12/8 for 1/19
or USC 12/8 for 1/5? Will pay flight change fees if necessary.
Thank you!

Hi! I have USC 12/8 and want 1/5. Can we switch? Anybody willing to switch please PM me.

Last edited:
Hi,
I currently have Cornell 1/25, looking to switch to 1/11. If interested please PM. Thanks!

Also, looking to switch Wisconsin-Madison; I have 12/8, looking for 1/19. Of course willing to help with airline fees etc. Please PM... Thanks again :)

I'm looking to move my 1/19 SLU interview to either 1/11 or 12/15. Please let me know if you're interested!

Thank you. :D

Last edited:
I currently have UCLA on 12/12; would like to switch to 12/19. Will cover changes to travel costs.

Please PM if you are able. Thanks!

I have SIU on 12/11-12 and would like to switch to the 12/18-19 date. I will pay whatever flight, hotel etc charges you would run into. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!!!

I have Duke on 1/25, but need 1/26... if anyone wants to switch please message me!
Thank you!!

Sorry for the multiple switch requests, but either of these would work for me.
SIU: have 12/12; need 12/19
or
Utah: have 12/13; Need 1/31

Again, I'd be willing to pay airfare, hotel charges for switching for anybody that's interested.
Let me know. Thanks!

I have USC on 12/8 and would like to switch for 1/5.

Will pay flight change fees if necessary.
Thank you!

I have a Pittsburgh interview on 1/5/13 and would like to switch with someone for 1/4/13. Please let me know if you are willing to switch. Thanks so much.

I currently have SLU 1/19 and would like to switch to 1/11 please!

I currently have SLU 1/19 and would like to switch to 1/11 please!

*correct dates in title now

Also, looking to switch Wisconsin-Madison; I have 12/8, looking for 1/19. Of course willing to help with airline fees etc. Please PM... Thanks again :)
Nevermind this one, but still interested in a Cornell switch (have 1/25, would like 1/11). Please PM if you'd like to trade. thanks!

Looking to switch UW-Madison from 12/8 to 12/7, 1/18 or 1/19.

Definitely willing to pay for flight change as well as an additional $150 for the trouble. Please PM me if interested, would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited:
Hey, anyone interested in switching their UTMB date? I currently have 1/4 but would like 1/7. It would be awesome if you can, just let me know via PM. Thanks

Hi all,

Anyone interested in splitting the cost of driving to Pittsburgh from Baltimore on the evening of January 3rd? It is a 3.5 hr drive. Cost < $40

Thanks, please message me if interested.

PlasticsApp,
Would be happy to switch Ohio state dates with you!

I will PM you with details.

Would anyone be willing to switch
their UNLV 12/11 for my 1/19?

Willing to pay for flight change or any other fees. Thank you!

-Chris

I have interview with WashU on 12/11. Anyone interviewing in 12/17 that wants to switch please let me know ASAP!

I have interview with Indiana University on 1/12. Anyone interviewing in 1/26 that wants to switch please let me know ASAP!

I have an interview at VCU, Virginia Commonwealth, on 12/8 and am trying to switch to 1/19. Thanks a lot and good luck.

I have an interview at Albert Einstein/Montefiore on Dec 8 and am looking to make a late switch to Dec 1. If anyone is willing, especially locals since that is probably the most feasible at this point, please message me. Thank you and good luck!