2011 University of South Florida COP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Really? I didn't know they had Saturday interviews..

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, the last interview date was on Friday, 04/08/11 according to the email they sent out regarding interview dates.

It's now 5 pm...I do hope they only called a handful of people today. It really seems too soon to have called anyone to be honest, I can't imagine they made decisions on 120+ people in just a couple of hours to be calling people in the afternoon. Keeping my fingers crossed for everyone. Is it just the one that has received an admittance call thus far?

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree Leah. I am going to be optimistic and say the same :) I think we should all relax this weekend and not stress about it :)

Just received a call from the dean.. I'm in! So much for hearing next week! :D

Congrats to those who have heard back!!! I am still waiting! :xf::xf:Am I the only one freaking out when the phone rings?!

Yay!! I'm in!! I got my call from the Dean and Heather around 5:30 pm today I couldn't post until now though!! Super excitinggggggg!!Good Luck to all that are waiting!! Hang in there!

USF COP c/o 2015!!!:D

I am getting really nervous .... no call for me yet :(
I wonder how many people got a call yesterday..

I am getting really nervous .... no call for me yet :(
I wonder how many people got a call yesterday..

well 11 new people joined the facebook group...so 50 are getting in? Which means 44 new students + the others with early decision....so maybe only half got called? (I don't know)

IM IN! GOT THE CALL AROUND 720PM LAST NIGHT! They will still be calling people so don't worry! Good luck to all!

IM IN! GOT THE CALL AROUND 720PM LAST NIGHT! They will still be calling people so don't worry! Good luck to all!

Congrats! That's very exciting! I'm still waiting :/ how do you know they'll still be calling? Did they say that? I wouldn't imagine that they could've gotten to everyone (I hope!!)

For the ones who have been called...have you also received an e-mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
Not for me. Congratulations to all who were accepted! There are 17 so far in the facebook group. Maybe they did half yesterday and will finish the rest today?

did anyone get a call today? I am thinking may be they will finish calling on monday :confused:

We will be receiving emails sometime next week. I was on the other line with RXQueenB when she got accepted and they told her they will still be calling through Monday. The facebook group only has about 19 people, so we still need 31 more! I can't imagine they could have called everyone AND decided on Friday, so don't sweat it! Send out those positive vibes and I'm sure before you know it...the phone will be ringing! Just so you all know, I was staring at my cell phone all day and got the call to my house phone from a private number...so keep your ears open!!! Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!

We will be receiving emails sometime next week. I was on the other line with RXQueenB when she got accepted and they told her they will still be calling through Monday. The facebook group only has about 19 people, so we still need 31 more! I can't imagine they could have called everyone AND decided on Friday, so don't sweat it! Send out those positive vibes and I'm sure before you know it...the phone will be ringing! Just so you all know, I was staring at my cell phone all day and got the call to my house phone from a private number...so keep your ears open!!! Good luck to all!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL yeah, but not everyone who got called went straight to facebook and joined the group lol.

hey im new to SDN but i also applied and interviewed at USF and im freaking out cuz i have not gotten a call yet. do any of you guys know if they are done with the calls?

At the interview they said that the committee will meet on April 19th to make decisions....I am hoping that they are meeting today and will call the rest of the lucky ones by tomorrow :xf:

I got my call today! Accepted! :D:D:D

It was Jackie who called me and she called my house, not my cell, which I didn't expect. She thought I had already been called, so I don't know if they tried to call Friday..?

Congrats to everyone accepted and good luck to those still waiting!

what number did they call you from and what time. god i want this to be over with already!!!

what number did they call you from and what time. god i want this to be over with already!!!

They called today at 4 from an 813 number at USF. I honestly think that the committee is still going to meet sometime this week to make the rest of the decisions, because I don't know of anyone else that was called today. Maybe I just missed the call on Friday..? Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!:xf:

I'm getting kinda nervous. The school still has not called, and I was hoping by Monday I would know.

Looks like at least half the class is already full... I almost want to call the school and find out if there is any news or update.

I'm getting kinda nervous. The school still has not called, and I was hoping by Monday I would know.

Looks like at least half the class is already full... I almost want to call the school and find out if there is any news or update.

yeah I want to call too!

i want to call also but they REALLY dont want us to bother them. every minute that passes i have less hope. what if they have called everyone and we just dont know about it? we should at least get an email by tomorrow. what do you guys think?

i want to call also but they REALLY dont want us to bother them. every minute that passes i have less hope. what if they have called everyone and we just dont know about it? we should at least get an email by tomorrow. what do you guys think?

yeah I agree by tomorrow we will know

I got my call today! Accepted! :D:D:D

It was Jackie who called me and she called my house, not my cell, which I didn't expect. She thought I had already been called, so I don't know if they tried to call Friday..?

Congrats to everyone accepted and good luck to those still waiting!

I got my call Monday too from Jackie... around 5:20ish... glad I didn't know there were calls going out Friday.

has anyone heard of anything at all? if by tomorrow i don't hear anything I'm calling.

has anyone heard of anything at all? if by tomorrow i don't hear anything I'm calling.

nothing yet...
those who are still waiting have you guys applied anywhere else? I applied to LECOM too, but its so far from I live. For USF not much hope left :(

well I wouldn't lose hope all together just yet. Seems like since the 1st batch of calls... they have yet to invite anyone else. I have not seen any movement on the facebook page or on this site.

But I called Jackie, and she said by this afternoon they should start calling the 2nd group of students.

good luck everyone :xf:

well I wouldn't lose hope all together just yet. Seems like since the 1st batch of calls... they have yet to invite anyone else. I have not seen any movement on the facebook page or on this site.

But I called Jackie, and she said by this afternoon they should start calling the 2nd group of students.

Thats good news!
good luck everyone! :)

Awesome news for those still waiting! Good luck to everyone! I'm feeling for you!:xf::xf:

Wow... i didn't see this til now lol. I just paid the deposit and committed to another school. I guess i'll have to give up my seat even if i get in lol

yeyyy this gives me a bit of hope. good luck to everyone. :xf::xf::xf:

Got an email from Mrs. Rodriguez...I am placed on a alternate list
good luck to the rest of you!

i haven't received an email or a call. does this mean i am denied or whatever they call it?

i haven't received an email or a call. does this mean i am denied or whatever they call it?
i m worried about the same thing!:( what other schools have you applied to? Any response?

yeah i applied to pba and i am waitlisted and i have another interview may 2nd to an out of state school. but i REALLY REALLY wanted USF. i wanna call them and i think i am cuz seriously this sucks. they should send out denied emails first so i dont worry the whole week.

yeah i applied to pba and i am waitlisted and i have another interview may 2nd to an out of state school. but i REALLY REALLY wanted USF. i wanna call them and i think i am cuz seriously this sucks. they should send out denied emails first so i dont worry the whole week.

I also think the same, They should have sent out the denial letters first so that we dont worry abt it so much. I am also on the alternate list for PBA. But I really want USF to call, I hope it isn't too late still. :confused:

i called and Jackie is not in her office. i at least want to be on the alternate list because they said they have a pretty good chance of getting in still. there is also on 25 fb friends.

i called and Jackie is not in her office. i at least want to be on the alternate list because they said they have a pretty good chance of getting in still. there is also on 25 fb friends.

Pls let me know what Jackie says after you talk to her. Keep us updated.

i called again and Jackie is in an information session. im going to email her maybe she can get back to me tomorrow. whatever i find out ill let you guys know. i think i have reached my waiting limit. i'm too anxious.

Anyone that got accepted or put on the alternate list giving up their seat? I'm not happy with where I am on the list so just wondering how much a chance I have at getting in.

Anyone that got accepted or put on the alternate list giving up their seat? I'm not happy with where I am on the list so just wondering how much a chance I have at getting in.

did they tell u where u are on the list?