2007 Wall of Fame/Wall of Lame/Wall of Shame part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone with interviews at UMich, they are not kidding when they say to make sure to book a hotel early if you are on a home football game weekend. I'm going at the end of october and could barely find a hotel today. Needless to say I grabbed it. And now I get to stay for the game ;)

Members don't see this ad.

Caristra said:
Everyone with interviews at UMich, they are not kidding when they say to make sure to book a hotel early if you are on a home football game weekend. I'm going at the end of october and could barely find a hotel today. Needless to say I grabbed it. And now I get to stay for the game ;)
Wow - I'm glad I'm staying with friends!! Did you have problems logging into UMich's site today? It said it was down at 6 pm but I couldn't log in starting at 4 pm. What gives?

modelslashactor said:
a BAYLOR invite just showed up. i was complete there about a month ago and am OOS. they only give you one date, i don't know what you're supposed to do if that date doesn't work.

Congrats, model ! Did they send you a secondary invite or did you send it in on your own ? Are you amcas verified ?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anastasis said:
Wow - I'm glad I'm staying with friends!! Did you have problems logging into UMich's site today? It said it was down at 6 pm but I couldn't log in starting at 4 pm. What gives?

yeah they are upgrading the system or something. It should be back sometime monday though.

The hotel thing was insane. It took three hours. I have a feeling I stumbled upon a hotel that just had a cancellation.

Caristra said:

Ooops. I have an interview 9/8 and haven't started looking for hotels (just booked the flight).

Gabujabu said:
Ooops. I have an interview 9/8 and haven't started looking for hotels (just booked the flight).

Erina, grats on TEMPLE :D :clap:

How did they let you know?

DrVanNostran said:
Erina, grats on TEMPLE :D :clap:

How did they let you know?
email around 4:20 today...then when i went to the status page, i saw that they had also posted a message on there.

they let you pick your date and time, so that's REALLY nice. but they only offer Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday options, which is kinda yucky since i only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursday. looks like one of the wednesdays in september will be my only option! now i have to decide...do i want to do two days before pitt (schedule for 9/15), two days after OSU (scheduled for 9/18), or an entire week later? i don't want to wear myself out but i really want to get them over with!

edit: and thank you for the congratulations :D

Erina said:
email around 4:20 today...then when i went to the status page, i saw that they had also posted a message on there.

they let you pick your date and time, so that's REALLY nice. but they only offer Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday options, which is kinda yucky since i only have classes on Tuesdays and Thursday. looks like one of the wednesdays in september will be my only option! now i have to decide...do i want to do two days before pitt (schedule for 9/15), two days after OSU (scheduled for 9/18), or an entire week later? i don't want to wear myself out but i really want to get them over with!

edit: and thank you for the congratulations :D

Very Nice! You will be on the interview trail all of September :D

October will be a very happy month for you too! Thanks for the info on Temple too.

Good luck :luck:

DrVanNostran said:
Very Nice! You will be on the interview trail all of September :D

October will be a very happy month for you too! Thanks for the info on Temple too.

Good luck :luck:
thanks :) my dad is my interviewing buddy (i'm such a baby, my parents don't want me to go to these cities alone yet haha) so he's kinda getting annoyed by all the time he's having to take off from work. he gets every other friday off, but that doesn't help us for Temple!

Erina said:
thanks :) my dad is my interviewing buddy (i'm such a baby, my parents don't want me to go to these cities alone yet haha) so he's kinda getting annoyed by all the time he's having to take off from work. he gets every other friday off, but that doesn't help us for Temple!

:laugh: At least your dad will buy you a nice dinner. I'll be stuck at Taco Bell :eek:

DrVanNostran said:
:laugh: At least your dad will buy you a nice dinner. I'll be stuck at Taco Bell :eek:
aww well show up at my hotel the night before my interviews and i'll make daddy buy you dinner too! :D

only good thing thats happened: got the status update from VCU sayin they'd like to pursue my file further. unfortunately we all know this means diddly squat lol.

Robizzle said:
only good thing thats happened: got the status update from VCU sayin they'd like to pursue my file further. unfortunately we all know this means diddly squat lol.

:laugh: I just got that too......it's better than a rejection!

Members don't see this ad :)
:hardy:Wall of Fame (Interviews and Acceptances) :hardy:
-----
:luck:Interview Invites:

*Please add how you were notified if it isn't already included!
-----
Albert Einstein narc (08-08-06, OOS email)
Baylor: quantummechanic, pkboi24
Case Western: clarabelle (8/9 email, OOS), tangledupinblue(8/9 emial, OOS)
George Washington: Allerian1004, booswim542, Mickeyd4d, in4mant (email), hlchesss, americanangel (email) latinomasfino(email 8/1), HelenaP, katabu (email 7/24), minijoy (8/3 by email), BYUfutureMD (8/8 email), richspiders07, ilovehedgehogs (email 8/8, complete 8/3)
Indiana University: GoHoosiers (IS), leahmaria (OOS 8/9), Punkn (IS 8/9)
Jefferson Medical: LarissaC 8/7 (email), ordeliacay 8/7 (email), SmoothNC (e-mail, EDP), Fe 8/11 (email), Mickeyd4d 8/11
Ohio State University: thewarehouse, DoubleU (email), Erina, hlchess, Doctornick83 (email), DR U-GENetIC (email)
SUNY Buffalo: Hopeful M.D.
Temple: Erina
Texas A&M: Falco2525, jota_jota, Y_Marker, Snowkhat (email 8/9)
Texas Tech: Falco2525, Dancer75088, DoubleU, runningmom, jota_jota, Y_Marker (email)
UMDNJ-RWJ: yoyoyankee (email 8/10)
University of Arizona: Green Arrow (snail mail, 8/9)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): LuMD2011, sintheta, thewarehouse (email), hlchess, caristra (e-mail), HelenaP, ordeliacay, butterflyk
University of Kentucky: clarabelle (8/9 email, IS), SeminoleFan3 (8/9 email, OOS)
University of Louisville: clarabelle (8/2 email, IS)
University of Michigan: thewarehouse, topdogg82, hlchess, fujiapple, Homer Simpson (OOS, online notification 6/30), Gabujabu, holyawkward (OOS, online 6/30) , mmmkay121, Anastasis (OOS, 8/8), ordeliacay (OOS, 8/10) caristra (OOS, 8/10), NoktorNoL (OOS, online notification 6/30)
University of Nebraska: omahaguy21
University of New Mexico: diegot505 (email, in-stater)
University of Pittsburgh: sintheta (email), Flare (e-mail), Aurora013, OhTheSilliness, shantster (submitted secondary 7/18, email invite 7/19, chose 9/11), joanofarc0907 (email), Erina, kiwibasket, Zyzzyva100 (7/20 via email); Severus (submitted late 7/20; email early 7/21); Danjo (same as Severus), lordmickytron (submitted 7/21; email on 7/22); MaiPenRai (submitted 7/22, email on 7/23), Gabujabu (Submitted 7/23, e-mail 7/24, chose 9/11), Hypothalamus (Submitted 7/24, email 7/25), ABSOLUTsher, Homer Simpson (submitted 7/25, emailed 7/26), remo (submitted 7/25, emailed 7/26), Looque (submitted 7/27, emailed 7/28), ordeliacay (submitted 7/23, emailed 7/24), holyawkward (submitted 7/22, emailed 7/23), LarissaC, mmmkay121, dude1344 (chose 9/11), tch001 (sub 8/10, invite 8/11, chose 10/16)
University of Rochester: Caristra (MSTP, invite by e-mail), LittleriRich (invite by e-mail 8/8), Zyzzyva100 (via email, 8/9), ilovehedgehogs (email 8/9,complete 8/1)
University of Texas - Houston: Anastasis, Dancer75088 (email then snail mail), Zuerst, BlackBantie (email), FrogDoc07, pkboi24
University of Texas - Medical Branch (Galveston): Anastasis, Y_Marker, jota_jota, lilTXcatMD, runningmom, Dancer75088 (email then snail mail), WannaDoc, Pemberley (email 7/25), BlackBantie (email), Zuerst, jillibean, richspiders07, FrogDoc07 (email), pkboi24
University of Texas San Antonio: WannaDoc, runningmom (email 7/25, snail mail will follow), Pemberley (email 7/25), Y_Marker, Dancer75088, Falco2525, BlackBantie (email), Zuerst, richspiders07, pkboi24
University of Texas Southwestern: Zuerst, BlackBantie (email), ckf0006, Beadle, DoubleU (email), FrogDoc07 (email), pkboi24
University of Vermont: tangledupinblue (email 8/8, OOS), DrVanNostran (email, 8/8)
University of Virginia CavalierMD (snail mail- big envelope!), ilovehedgehogs, joanofarc0907, OofWillis, DoubleU (snail mail), hlchess, NoktorNoL (snail mail, 8/11)
Vanderbilt: LuMD2011, jbl16 (Combined interview/secondary by mail), quantummechanic, Homer Simpson (snail mail 7/28), topdogg82, shantster (parents called with mail update 7/30/06), Anastasis (snail mail: 7/31), Smokey, narc (snail mail, 8/01/06 OOS), MaiPenRai (8/3), sintheta (8/4), yoyoyankee (7/24)
Virginia Commonwealth: booswim542 (status update email)
Wayne State: ChymeChancellor, booswim542
Weill/Cornell: ordeliacay (status page, then email 7/25), holyawkward (status page), CaramelDLite (status page 8/11), yoyoyankee (status page 8/10)

-----

Acceptances:

-----
Penn State University: LolaLarruh (Early Assurance)
University of Miami Miller: BrianUM (6/12 by mail; MSP program)

-----

Kindly keep me up:
Please, out of courtesy for others, DO NOT ask them what their stats are, after they add to the list. If they don't have an MD Apps profile, they might not want to share. If you're posting that you got an interview or a rejection or whatever, and you want to share your stats at that time, please feel free to! Otherwise, kindly send all requests for stats to the person posting via Private Message. Let's try to keep it classy and just be happy for those getting interviews/acceptances without badgering them for personal information. Also, it would be appreciated if you did not take down others from the wall because you are jealous.

Questions about when they submitted and what their notification type (phone, email, etc) are totally fine, as this helps let the rest of us know what to watch for. Keep it classy, SDN

WALL OF EUGENIC :sleep:
DR U-GENetIC :sleep:
Doug Flutie :sleep:
ChymeChancellor :sleep:
tncekm :sleep:

Here's a tip for those looking for Umich hotels:
Try the surrounding cities, Milan, Saline, Ypsilanti, Dexter

Also try near the Detroit airport. It only takes 40 minutes to get to Ann Arbor and then you will be close to your hotel when your flight gets in.

If you really are in town on a football weekend, finding a hotel can be impossible!

I should start offering up my parent's house 10 minutes from campus! :)

Good luck!

ok you guys who have received the status update from VCU...when were you complete?

-----

-----
Baylor: quantummechanic, pkboi24, jota_jota (email)
George Washington: Allerian1004, booswim542, Mickeyd4d, in4mant (email), hlchesss, americanangel (email) latinomasfino(email 8/1), HelenaP, katabu (email 7/24), minijoy (8/3 by email), BYUfutureMD (8/8 email), richspiders07, ilovehedgehogs (email 8/8, complete 8/3)
Jefferson Medical: LarissaC 8/7 (email), ordeliacay 8/7 (email), SmoothNC (e-mail, EDP), Fe 8/11 (email), Mickeyd4d 8/11
Ohio State University: thewarehouse, DoubleU (email), Erina, hlchess, Doctornick83 (email), DR U-GENetIC (email)
Texas A&M: Falco2525, jota_jota, Y_Marker, Snowkhat (email 8/9)
Texas Tech: Falco2525, Dancer75088, DoubleU, runningmom, jota_jota, Y_Marker (email)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): LuMD2011, sintheta, thewarehouse (email), hlchess, caristra (e-mail), HelenaP, ordeliacay, butterflyk
University of Kentucky: clarabelle (8/9 email, IS), SeminoleFan3 (8/9 email, OOS)
University of Michigan: thewarehouse, topdogg82, hlchess, fujiapple, Homer Simpson (OOS, online notification 6/30), Gabujabu, holyawkward (OOS, online 6/30) , mmmkay121, Anastasis (OOS, 8/8), ordeliacay (OOS, 8/10) caristra (OOS, 8/10), NoktorNoL (OOS, online notification 6/30)
University of Pittsburgh: sintheta (email), Flare (e-mail), Aurora013, OhTheSilliness, shantster (submitted secondary 7/18, email invite 7/19, chose 9/11), joanofarc0907 (email), Erina, kiwibasket, Zyzzyva100 (7/20 via email); Severus (submitted late 7/20; email early 7/21); Danjo (same as Severus), lordmickytron (submitted 7/21; email on 7/22); MaiPenRai (submitted 7/22, email on 7/23), Gabujabu (Submitted 7/23, e-mail 7/24, chose 9/11), Hypothalamus (Submitted 7/24, email 7/25), ABSOLUTsher, Homer Simpson (submitted 7/25, emailed 7/26), remo (submitted 7/25, emailed 7/26), Looque (submitted 7/27, emailed 7/28), ordeliacay (submitted 7/23, emailed 7/24), holyawkward (submitted 7/22, emailed 7/23), LarissaC, mmmkay121, dude1344 (chose 9/11), tch001 (sub 8/10, invite 8/11, chose 10/16)
University of Rochester: Caristra (MSTP, invite by e-mail), LittleriRich (invite by e-mail 8/8), Zyzzyva100 (via email, 8/9), ilovehedgehogs (email 8/9,complete 8/1)
University of Texas - Houston: Anastasis, Dancer75088 (email then snail mail), Zuerst, BlackBantie (email), FrogDoc07, pkboi24
University of Texas - Medical Branch (Galveston): Anastasis, Y_Marker, jota_jota, lilTXcatMD, runningmom, Dancer75088 (email then snail mail), WannaDoc, Pemberley (email 7/25), BlackBantie (email), Zuerst, jillibean, richspiders07, FrogDoc07 (email), pkboi24
University of Texas San Antonio: WannaDoc, runningmom (email 7/25, snail mail will follow), Pemberley (email 7/25), Y_Marker, Dancer75088, Falco2525, BlackBantie (email), Zuerst, richspiders07, pkboi24
University of Texas Southwestern: Zuerst, BlackBantie (email), ckf0006, Beadle, DoubleU (email), FrogDoc07 (email), pkboi24
University of Vermont: tangledupinblue (email 8/8, OOS), DrVanNostran (email, 8/8)
University of Virginia CavalierMD (snail mail- big envelope!), ilovehedgehogs, joanofarc0907, OofWillis, DoubleU (snail mail), hlchess, NoktorNoL (snail mail, 8/11)
Vanderbilt: LuMD2011, jbl16 (Combined interview/secondary by mail), quantummechanic, Homer Simpson (snail mail 7/28), topdogg82, shantster (parents called with mail update 7/30/06), Anastasis (snail mail: 7/31), Smokey, narc (snail mail, 8/01/06 OOS), MaiPenRai (8/3), sintheta (8/4), yoyoyankee (7/24)
Weill/Cornell: ordeliacay (status page, then email 7/25), holyawkward (status page), CaramelDLite (status page 8/11), yoyoyankee (status page 8/10)

-----

Acceptances:

-----

-----

Kindly keep me up:
Please, out of courtesy for others, DO NOT ask them what their stats are, after they add to the list. If they don't have an MD Apps profile, they might not want to share. If you're posting that you got an interview or a rejection or whatever, and you want to share your stats at that time, please feel free to! Otherwise, kindly send all requests for stats to the person posting via Private Message. Let's try to keep it classy and just be happy for those getting interviews/acceptances without badgering them for personal information. Also, it would be appreciated if you did not take down others from the wall because you are jealous.

Questions about when they submitted and what their notification type (phone, email, etc) are totally fine, as this helps let the rest of us know what to watch for. Keep it classy, SDN

Erina said:
ok you guys who have received the status update from VCU...when were you complete?

7/21 complete e-mail

ironmanf14 said:
:laugh: I just got that too......it's better than a rejection!

Dude! I want a status update... I'm so jealous :rolleyes:

CavalierMD said:
Dude! I want a status update... I'm so jealous :rolleyes:
me too...i keep obsessively checking my status page because in my mind, that actually gives me control over the situation... :confused:

come on VCU, love me (us). :thumbup:

Erina said:
me too...i keep obsessively checking my status page because in my mind, that actually gives me control over the situation... :confused:

come on VCU, love me (us). :thumbup:

Now Im anxiously awaiting an update to! Commmme on VCUUUUUUUUUU!

Erina said:
aww well show up at my hotel the night before my interviews and i'll make daddy buy you dinner too! :D

:laugh: Imagine someone coming to your hotel, "Hey remember me, from SDN..dinner...remember...? :rolleyes:

i hope you ALLLLL get status updates! :D

HAPPY FRIDAY NIGHT!!

Robizzle said:
7/21 complete e-mail

for those of you complete at VCU, how long did it take them to recognize your LOR? My LOR's were sent mid July and I completed the secondary about 2 weeks ago... but my file is incomplete cuz they haven't "received" my LOR. I emailed them but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

laurenem said:
for those of you complete at VCU, how long did it take them to recognize your LOR? My LOR's were sent mid July and I completed the secondary about 2 weeks ago... but my file is incomplete cuz they haven't "received" my LOR. I emailed them but they haven't gotten back to me yet.

Took me about a week, but I was in the wave of early applications. Might take longer now. :sleep:

-----

-----
Baylor: quantummechanic, pkboi24, jota_jota (email), DoubleU (email)
Texas A&M: Falco2525, jota_jota, Y_Marker, Snowkhat (email 8/9), DoubleU (email)

-----

Acceptances:

-----

-----

Kindly keep me up:

DrVanNostran said:
:laugh: Imagine someone coming to your hotel, "Hey remember me, from SDN..dinner...remember...? :rolleyes:
"daddy, this is uh...DrVanNostran...uhh...he's from the medical school. if we buy him dinner, he'll get me an acceptance."

laurenem said:
i submitted my secondary on 7/20. my letters were snail-mailed via my premed committee on 7/21. i got the complete update on 8/2.

XildUpNawth said:
Man, I get so annoyed when people who get interviews at schools I applied to don't have an MDapps profile. I need to chill. Or maybe you guys need to be more forthcoming. No, I definitely need to chill. :scared:

I´ve found that some people have them and they´re not linked to their SDN name...I search for people with interviews and figure it out :)

Erina said:

I was complete on 7/21 also. I got this status update thing today. Hope that helps

I got an interview to:

LSU-Shreveport (EDP) - (08/11/06 via email)

jota, congrats on your baylor interview! i'm not at all surprised! :)

quantummechanic said:
not many Baylor invites yet...I guess I'm lucky?

are u OOS or TX resident?

Ok, so I messed that up...How do I update the list without losing graphics? I just copied and pasted, so obviously that ain't the way to do it

Smokey said:
Ok, so I messed that up...How do I update the list without losing graphics? I just copied and pasted, so obviously that ain't the way to do it
click the "reply" button on the most recent post of the list...add your school...delete the quote brackets

color=Red] :hardy:Wall of Fame (Interviews and Acceptances) :hardy:
-----
:luck:Interview Invites:[/color]
-----
Texas A&M: Falco2525, jota_jota, Y_Marker, Snowkhat (email 8/9), DoubleU (email)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): LuMD2011, sintheta, thewarehouse (email), hlchess, caristra (e-mail), HelenaP, ordeliacay, butterflyk, Smokey
University of Michigan: thewarehouse, topdogg82, hlchess, fujiapple, Homer Simpson (OOS, online notification 6/30), Gabujabu, holyawkward (OOS, online 6/30) , mmmkay121, Anastasis (OOS, 8/8), ordeliacay (OOS, 8/10) caristra (OOS, 8/10), NoktorNoL (OOS, online notification 6/30), Smokey
Weill/Cornell: ordeliacay (status page, then email 7/25), holyawkward (status page), CaramelDLite (status page 8/11), yoyoyankee (status page 8/10), Smokey

-----

Acceptances:

-----

-----

Kindly keep me up:

:scared:Wall of Lame*--Waitlists :rolleyes:
-----

-----
:oops: Wall of Shame*--Pre/Post Secondary and Interview Rejections :(
Case Western Reserve: Ualilmissy (status page 8/9) tandski (status page 8/9), miesvandermom (status page), minijoy, jstuds_66 (status page 8/8)
Indiana University: Dancer75088 (snail mail, OOS), narc (snail mail 8/3 OOS) Green Arrow (snail mail, OOS 7/28, 8/4), DrVanNostran(OOS)
University of Chicago (Pritzker): jackiemd2007
University of Hawaii: Falco2525
University of Louisville: dps319 (snail, OOS)
University of Nebraska: Go Time (email, OOS)
University of Miami: pathognomonic, Falco2525
University of New Mexico: Falco2525
University of Tennessee: pathognomonic (OOS)
University of Utah: sandros1 - snail mail 7/31 (in-state)
University of Wisconsin-Madison: nager105 (snail mail 8/7, OOS)
Vanderbilt: confused48, gpumpkin 67, miesvandermom(snail mail 8/7), richspiders07, Zyzzyva100 (snail mail 8/7), ilovehedgehogs(snail mail 8/5)
Viriginia Commonwealth: musiclink213 (email telling me to check my status), TCIrish03
Wake Forest: nager105 (email 7/20); Dancer75088 (email 7/20); C.P. Jones; spospo; remo (email 7/26); Sartre79 (email 7/26); chitowndr (email 7/26); MaiPenRai (7/26), pathognomonic (email 7/26); Schaden Freud (email 8/4); DoctorNick83 (email 7/26); MasterMD (email 8/9), DrVanNostran (email, 8/9), Snowkhat (email)

-------
Wall of Fünke :smuggrin:
Dr.TobiasFünke
ChymeChancellor
Haemulon
jota_jota
Anastasis ;)
Jackiemd2007
DrKuba
Danjo
joanofarc0907
Depakote
CavalierMD
Robizzle
jstuds_66
hlchess
Stinastina

-----

-----
Case Western Reserve: Ualilmissy (status page 8/9) tandski (status page 8/9), miesvandermom (status page), minijoy, jstuds_66 (status page 8/8)
Indiana University: Dancer75088 (snail mail, OOS), narc (snail mail 8/3 OOS) Green Arrow (snail mail, OOS 7/28, 8/4), DrVanNostran(OOS)
Vanderbilt: confused48, gpumpkin 67, miesvandermom(snail mail 8/7), richspiders07, Zyzzyva100 (snail mail 8/7), ilovehedgehogs(snail mail 8/5)
Viriginia Commonwealth: musiclink213 (email telling me to check my status), TCIrish03
Wake Forest: nager105 (email 7/20); Dancer75088 (email 7/20); C.P. Jones; spospo; remo (email 7/26); Sartre79 (email 7/26); chitowndr (email 7/26); MaiPenRai (7/26), pathognomonic (email 7/26); Schaden Freud (email 8/4); DoctorNick83 (email 7/26); MasterMD (email 8/9), DrVanNostran (email, 8/9), Snowkhat (email)

-------
Dr.TobiasFünke
ChymeChancellor
Haemulon
jota_jota
Anastasis ;)
Jackiemd2007
DrKuba
Danjo
joanofarc0907
Depakote
CavalierMD
Robizzle
jstuds_66
hlchess
scentimint
Stinastina
__________________________[/QUOTE]

quantummechanic said:

Were you guys invited to fill out the secondary or did you just fill it out on your own ? :confused:

stinastina said:
Were you guys invited to fill out the secondary or did you just fill it out on your own ? :confused:
its an online one that you can sign up for without an invite

-----

-----
Vanderbilt: confused48, gpumpkin 67, miesvandermom(snail mail 8/7), richspiders07, Zyzzyva100 (snail mail 8/7), ilovehedgehogs(snail mail 8/5), DrVanNostran (snail mail, 8/11)

-------
Dr.TobiasFünke
ChymeChancellor
Haemulon
jota_jota
Anastasis ;)
Jackiemd2007
DrKuba
Danjo
joanofarc0907
Depakote
CavalierMD
Robizzle
jstuds_66
hlchess
Stinastina

Cant win them all :sleep:

quantummechanic said:
its an online one that you can sign up for without an invite
Cool. Thanks for the info. Congrats on your interview ! :luck:

-----

-----
Vanderbilt: confused48, gpumpkin 67, miesvandermom(snail mail 8/7), richspiders07, Zyzzyva100 (snail mail 8/7), ilovehedgehogs(snail mail 8/5), DrVanNostran (snail mail, 8/11), Spanky33 (snail mail (Toronto) 8/11)

-------
Dr.TobiasFünke
ChymeChancellor
Haemulon
jota_jota
Anastasis ;)
Jackiemd2007
DrKuba
Danjo
joanofarc0907
Depakote
CavalierMD
Robizzle
jstuds_66
hlchess
Stinastina

Cant win them all :sleep:

color=Red] :hardy:Wall of Fame (Interviews and Acceptances) :hardy:
-----
:luck:Interview Invites:[/color]
-----
University of Chicago (Pritzker): LuMD2011, sintheta, thewarehouse (email), hlchess, caristra (e-mail), HelenaP, ordeliacay, butterflyk, Smokey
University of Michigan: thewarehouse, topdogg82, hlchess, fujiapple, Homer Simpson (OOS, online notification 6/30), Gabujabu, holyawkward (OOS, online 6/30) , mmmkay121, Anastasis (OOS, 8/8), ordeliacay (OOS, 8/10) caristra (OOS, 8/10), NoktorNoL (OOS, online notification 6/30), Smokey
University of Pittsburgh: sintheta (email), Flare (e-mail), Aurora013, OhTheSilliness, shantster (submitted secondary 7/18, email invite 7/19, chose 9/11), joanofarc0907 (email), Erina, kiwibasket, Zyzzyva100 (7/20 via email); Severus (submitted late 7/20; email early 7/21); Danjo (same as Severus), lordmickytron (submitted 7/21; email on 7/22); MaiPenRai (submitted 7/22, email on 7/23), Gabujabu (Submitted 7/23, e-mail 7/24, chose 9/11), Hypothalamus (Submitted 7/24, email 7/25), ABSOLUTsher, Homer Simpson (submitted 7/25, emailed 7/26), remo (submitted 7/25, emailed 7/26), Looque (submitted 7/27, emailed 7/28), ordeliacay (submitted 7/23, emailed 7/24), holyawkward (submitted 7/22, emailed 7/23), LarissaC, mmmkay121, dude1344 (chose 9/11), tch001 (sub 8/10, invite 8/11, chose 10/16), Hednej (Chose 10/9, email)
Weill/Cornell: ordeliacay (status page, then email 7/25), holyawkward (status page), CaramelDLite (status page 8/11), yoyoyankee (status page 8/10), Smokey

-----

Acceptances:

-----

-----

Kindly keep me up:

-----

-----
University of Pittsburgh: sintheta (email), Flare (e-mail), Aurora013, OhTheSilliness, shantster (submitted secondary 7/18, email invite 7/19, chose 9/11), joanofarc0907 (email), Erina, kiwibasket, Zyzzyva100 (7/20 via email); Severus (submitted late 7/20; email early 7/21); Danjo (same as Severus), lordmickytron (submitted 7/21; email on 7/22); MaiPenRai (submitted 7/22, email on 7/23), Gabujabu (Submitted 7/23, e-mail 7/24, chose 9/11), Hypothalamus (Submitted 7/24, email 7/25), ABSOLUTsher, Homer Simpson (submitted 7/25, emailed 7/26), remo (submitted 7/25, emailed 7/26), Looque (submitted 7/27, emailed 7/28), ordeliacay (submitted 7/23, emailed 7/24), holyawkward (submitted 7/22, emailed 7/23), LarissaC, mmmkay121, dude1344 (chose 9/11), tch001 (sub 8/10, invite 8/11, chose 10/16), Hednej (Chose 10/9, email)
Vanderbilt: LuMD2011, jbl16 (Combined interview/secondary by mail), quantummechanic, Homer Simpson (snail mail 7/28), topdogg82, shantster (parents called with mail update 7/30/06), Anastasis (snail mail: 7/31), Smokey, narc (snail mail, 8/01/06 OOS), MaiPenRai (8/3), sintheta (8/4), yoyoyankee (7/24), Looque (8/11)

-----

Acceptances:

-----

-----

Kindly keep me up:

-----

-----
Vanderbilt: confused48, gpumpkin 67, miesvandermom(snail mail 8/7), richspiders07, Zyzzyva100 (snail mail 8/7), ilovehedgehogs(snail mail 8/5), DrVanNostran (snail mail, 8/11), SeminoleFan3 (snail mail, 8/11)

-------
Dr.TobiasFünke
ChymeChancellor
Haemulon
jota_jota
Anastasis ;)
Jackiemd2007
DrKuba
Danjo
joanofarc0907
Depakote