15 minute break?

Rusunn

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This might be sort of random but when I took the computerize test one month ago I actually took more than a 15 minute break! :eek: However, the test did not start without me. It just kinda paused and there was a window saying: "Your break is over" and an "OK" button on the window. I pressed the "OK" button and when i started the physics section I didn’t lose anytime. I thought this was weird, I mean, I could have went out for a pizza or something and came back. So i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

I didnt really take my break so I dont member... but that is werid.

Yeah, I wasn't about to test that whole break thing! That is weird though... I only took about a five minute break, so I wasn't in that situation....

Rusunn said:
This might be sort of random but when I took the computerize test one month ago I actually took more than a 15 minute break! :eek: However, the test did not start without me. It just kinda paused and there was a window saying: "Your break is over" and an "OK" button on the window. I pressed the "OK" button and when i started the physics section I didn’t lose anytime. I thought this was weird, I mean, I could have went out for a pizza or something and came back. So i was wondering if this has happened to anyone else?

That's kind of strange, Rusunn. A pre-dent female student from my school was ever fooled by a Prometric invigilator who told her to take as much break as she would need to and guess what... the 3rd set of test automatically started after 15 minute of break resulting in unnecessary loss of time (which was pretty significant to her since she said she had taken about 30 minutes to rest)...