This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

medlife52525

5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Too many EC hours? Lol some of the threads on SDN....

Reactions: 2 users
Too many EC hours? Lol some of the threads on SDN....
I realize it doesn't constitute a 'real problem' in life, but I'm actually concerned because concern over fabricated hours is one of the most common things that adcoms disregard applications for as far as I've heard. I don't mean to sound annoying, ridiculous or anything, i'm just genuinely asking if I need to be worried about this or if I should specify something somewhere.

Members don't see this ad :)
I realize it doesn't constitute a 'real problem' in life, but I'm actually concerned because concern over fabricated hours is one of the most common things that adcoms disregard applications for as far as I've heard. I don't mean to sound annoying, ridiculous or anything, i'm just genuinely asking if I need to be worried about this or if I should specify something somewhere.
Oh you “heard” this? From who? Other neurotic premeds?

Reactions: 1 user
Med school is going to give you an aneurysm

You’re good, relax

Reactions: 1 users
"Hi all,

So I am worried about having too many EC hours on my amcas application."

**giant wall of text that does not say how many EC hours are on amcas application**

+pissed+

Reactions: 4 users
"Hi all,

So I am worried about having too many EC hours on my amcas application."

**giant wall of text that does not say how many EC hours are on amcas application**

+pissed+
"I was working about 15 hours a week as a sophomore and then closer 22 as a junior (I had gotten a leadership position in one of the jobs which nearly doubled my time commitment)."

Status
Not open for further replies.