This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoctor66

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
A few friends of mine have tried sketchy path and let me just warn you that sketchy micro is hands down great-short, simple, easy to remember. Pharm wasn't as good, but none the less, better than nothing. However...sketchy path is terrible. They defeated the purpose here by creating videos now greater than 30 mins, one system now has over 6 hours of videos..then memorizing them takes longer. Personally, it did not work. The pictures are EXTREMELY complex and confusing and all the time I spent watching the videos are a waste. I would have rather spent that time rewatching pathoma. The year above me had access to the limited sketchy path content available at the time, but one friend told me it did not help his score and he regretted adding an extra resource.

In summary: TRUST Dr. Sattar. A lot of us have learned our mistake. Time wasted is NOT time well spent when you're studying for step 1.

Best of luck!

Does Sketchy Path cover most of the Pathophys from First Aid, though? Would it be sufficient prep for the pathophys section of Step 1?
Thanks