1 LAW studying question and 1 NAPLEX testing question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

m1k1

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

CPJE Question:

I'm scheduled to take the NAPLEX July 26th and the CPJE one week later. Right now I've been focusing on APhA and I haven't really studied law yet. I purchased Weissman's USC law book review, but I don't really know when I should start reading/studying it?? The reason being is because one of my upperclassman who took the CPJE last year said there was only TWO law questions...! Dang! So I dunno if I'd benefit studying law when I could focus more on clinical. I was thinking just to do law the week I have between the NAPLEX and CPJE....??? :xf: Is this reasonable?

Anyone have any recommendations or what did you do for studying law???

NAPLEX Question:

I've heard that when taking the NAPLEX you should write down the allergies on your white board because the case doesn't stay up on the screen for all the questions. Does anyone know if this is true?? Should I be writing down the pts history and meds as well??? Help....?

Thanks!!!!

- m1k1

Members don't see this ad.

Never heard about the profile dissapearing, not true for me. You MUST read the bottom of the profile for the Rx notes very important

Never heard about the profile dissapearing, not true for me. You MUST read the bottom of the profile for the Rx notes very important

Can you elaborate what you are saying here. Do you have to click ahead to see questions based upon cases or not? Are you saying that there are additional notes, pertaining to the case, that must be read before viewing the questions?

Hi all,

CPJE Question:

I'm scheduled to take the NAPLEX July 26th and the CPJE one week later. Right now I've been focusing on APhA and I haven't really studied law yet. I purchased Weissman's USC law book review, but I don't really know when I should start reading/studying it?? The reason being is because one of my upperclassman who took the CPJE last year said there was only TWO law questions...!

The CPJE is like the NAPLEX but is just much harder.

Members don't see this ad :)
The CPJE is like the NAPLEX but is just much harder.

Thanks, but I am familiar with that :oops:, but my question is, when should I start studying law for the CPJE if I take the CPJE one week after the NAPLEX?

Thanks again! :)

Thanks, but I am familiar with that :oops:, but my question is, when should I start studying law for the CPJE if I take the CPJE one week after the NAPLEX?

Thanks again! :)

I suggest reading the law book before you take the naplex and then spend a few days reviewing law after you have taken the naplex.

Are you just using the apha book for your clinical studies? That is like the worst book for the cpje. There are too many mistakes in that book and it is not clinical enough.

I suggest reading the law book before you take the naplex and then spend a few days reviewing law after you have taken the naplex.

Are you just using the apha book for your clinical studies? That is like the worst book for the cpje. There are too many mistakes in that book and it is not clinical enough.

Thanks I will start reading the law book asap.

I am using the APhA book right now and supplementing with RxPrep and school/rotation notes. I've actually found more mistakes in RxPrep vs. APhA :lame:.

I plan on doing the Pre-Naplex exam as well as the practice CPJE. Do you have any other suggestions for studying for the CPJE???

:shrug:

Practice CPJE ??Are you talking about the handbook questions sent by the board? Is there any website where we can practice questions for CPJE??

I am using the APhA book right now and supplementing with RxPrep and school/rotation notes. I've actually found more mistakes in RxPrep vs. APhA :lame:.

I plan on doing the Pre-Naplex exam as well as the practice CPJE. Do you have any other suggestions for studying for the CPJE???

:shrug:[/QUOTE]

Practice CPJE ??Are you talking about the handbook questions sent by the board? Is there any website where we can practice questions for CPJE??
[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am talking about the practice questions sent by the board. I don't know of any websites to practice CPJE questions unfortunately. :(

When are you taking boards? I've been studying since about June 20th, but it took me a bit to get started. I take the NAPLEX on July 26th and the CPJE on Aug 2. I hope I have enough time!! :xf:

I have schaduled CPJE for next week. Do we need to practice calculations for CPJE too???I

Last edited: