'08 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
22 and second time. BS in psychology

Members don't see this ad.

I am 26 and have a BA in Psych. This is my first time applying.

Members don't see this ad :)
22. BS in Public Health, minor in chem. 2nd time applying to UOP, 1st time applying to 3 other schools.

22...first time applying

graduated w/ a BS in may...taking this year off to work/travel/apply for fall '08

I realllllly hope I get in b/c I dont know what I'd do with another year off! my parents will start to worry for sure haha

25, b.a. in bio, had lots of army stuff that interupted/slowed down my progress... first and hopefully only time....:scared:

I'm 29 and will be applying for the first time!!

25, b.a. in bio, had lots of army stuff that interupted/slowed down my progress... first and hopefully only time....:scared:

I understand the whole army slowing you down... got me too.
I figured I would just complete my pre-pharm while I was in the Army.... yeah, not so much..

25, first time applying. Applying everywhere. If I dont get in I think my wife will make me start sleeping at the University till I get my grades up enough to get accepted LOL

BS Bio/Chem Minor

First time applicant

1st time applying
BS Chemsitry

20 and this is my first time applying

i really don't know how you 18-19 year olds know that pharmacy is going to be your life long career path! but hey if you really do know, kudos to you

But you can say the same thing for every undergrad going into any major.

Lol, Im 17 and im applyin to a 0-6 yr program. Early admissions too!

But you can say the same thing for every undergrad going into any major.

Lol, Im 17 and im applyin to a 0-6 yr program. Early admissions too!

Hmm, I'm applying for the direct 6year program as well. Where are you applying?