UNTHSC DPT Feb. 2016 interview I think I blew it!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tnntx23dpt

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had an interview at UNTHSC last week and I REALLY think I blew my interview. I have been worrying about it all weekend. Did anyone else interview with them last week? How did it go? If I am that worried that I did not represent myself well, is it worth it to call and let them know and ask to possibly speak with my interviewer again to clear some things up? Or if there is anything else that I can do about it? I feel like I have worked so hard the last 4 years and just threw it away by being nervous in the interview. My answers were TERRIBLE and really told them nothing about myself.

Members don't see this ad.

I had an interview at UNTHSC last week and I REALLY think I blew my interview. I have been worrying about it all weekend. Did anyone else interview with them last week? How did it go? If I am that worried that I did not represent myself well, is it worth it to call and let them know and ask to possibly speak with my interviewer again to clear some things up? Or if there is anything else that I can do about it? I feel like I have worked so hard the last 4 years and just threw it away by being nervous in the interview. My answers were TERRIBLE and really told them nothing about myself.

I interviewed a few weeks ago and I thought it went great. A couple of people I talked to thought so too. I don't think calling up will affect anything though. Are you sure you had a bad interview? Were the interviewers not giving nonverbal feedback? Is there anyway you may be overreacting? I tend to do the same after an interview.

Reactions: 1 user
Idk if I am overreacting. But I know I didn't do great. I got a little shaken in the beginning telling them about myself because my interview and I kind of kept interrupting each other. Like he was commenting on things that I said so we kept starting to talk at the same time. Then I pretty much butchered the "why do you want to be a pt" question because I was nervous by that point. I just don't feel like I really answered the question because I got tongue tied and kept kind of repeated the same cliches over and over again. I just don't know if it is worth anything to ask to clear some things up. But I don't want it to go agaisnt me either.