Position Swap Seeking PGY2 rads in 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Thtotherguy

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just matched into east coast Radiology program which has not much IR exposure. Will be starting that program as Pgy2 in 2019. With family ties in mid west region and strong IR interest, I would like to switch for any miswest radiology residency. I currently have prelim spot in midwest and would like stay here for rads as well. Any advice or help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

I just matched into east coast Radiology program which has not much IR exposure. Will be starting that program as Pgy2 in 2019. With family ties in mid west region and strong IR interest, I would like to switch for any miswest radiology residency. I currently have prelim spot in midwest and would like stay here for rads as well. Any advice or help will be appreciated.

Thank you
I dont have a position to swap with you. I matched to prelim and looking for pgy2 (R1) position starting june2019. If you happen to leave position then please let me so i can apply for that.