SCCO vs. AZCOPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jillnichole8

Reaction score
hey guys, i recently got accepted to a couple schools & these are definitely my top choices at the moment. i've researched the programs & know a lot about the schools & their curriculum but im not very familiar with glendale, AZ or fullerton, CA in particular. does anyone currently go to these schools that could give me some insight on the areas? or if anyone is from around that area or even if you've just visited, anything helps. just trying to get a feel of what it would be like living in either city!

i wish i could visit before i have to make a decision:/ thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! First, congratulations on your acceptances!! Not sure if you've made your decision yet, but thought I could give you some feedback on Glendale. I was accepted to AZCOPT and will be part of the class of 2020. I was also born and raised in Glendale, AZ, minus living in the Midwest for a few years. I currently live just a couple of miles from campus! It's home for me, so I might be biased, but I love it here. The area is very safe! There's so much AZ has to offer. It does get hot during the summer, but that just means more pool time! Other than summer, the weather is great. There are so many great hiking and camping spots near campus. If you want snow, you can drive a couple of hours north to Sedona or Flagstaff. If you want the beach, San Diego or Rocky Point are less than 5 hours away!

Feel free to ask me any other questions you might have! Congrats again, future colleague

Reactions: 1 user