MD & DO Rochester General Radiology??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

RADS-4-$

Post removed for TOS violation.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know what is wrong with this residency program?? I heard that only like 50% of the residents that start do not even finish. Also, I looked up that they matched 0/4 positions the last 2 years in the match. Is it that it is a "community" program in a "rural" setting (yawn)?

Don’t sabotage programs bro.

Reactions: 2 users
From Rochester originally- that hospital sees 130k through the ED yearly and has a massive cardiac program. Not sure about program specifics, but small and rural, it is not.

Reactions: 1 user
Is this the same program?

Rochester General Resident accuses professor Johan Blickman accused of drugging, raping resident

This story appeared in the Democrat and Chronicle, the local paper for Rochester, NY on 3/1/18. This person was a chief resident at Rochester General Hospital, and was at URMC on a visiting rotation.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean this is the same program that covered this up, right?

Prominent URMC professor Johan Blickman accused of drugging, raping resident

This story appeared in the Democrat and Chronicle, the local paper for Rochester, NY on 3/1/18. This person was a chief resident at Rochester General Hospital, and they rotate at UR 1 month per year, however the article says that she only rotated there 3 months in 4 years. Do you think that RGH knew about this and intentionally covered it up as the DIO/Dean left at the same time?

Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know what is wrong with this residency program?? I heard that only like 50% of the residents that start do not even finish. Also, I looked up that they matched 0/4 positions the last 2 years in the match. Is it that it is a "community" program in a "rural" setting (yawn)?

Rochester is many things, but "rural" is not one of those things.

So, you have an issue with Rochester. Got it

Reactions: 1 users
Fine...Rochester is not rural but according to the story you have to have sex with a dog to keep yourself occupied.....so there.

Can you just tell us what your negative experience with Rochester is so we can all move on and you can feel better?

Reactions: 1 user
Other possibilities:

Just not that into Joywave.

More of a FujiFilm kind of guy

Upset that the Rhinos were never picked as an MLS franchise

Mad that Lawn Darts have been snubbed by the National Toy Hall of Fame.

Still pissed about getting that citation for smoking pot in the abandoned downtown subway.

Holds longstanding grudge against the Erie Canal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.