*****Official PASS 2025 Endodontic Residency Interviews/Information***

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Happy You Can Do It GIF by Mickey Mouse
Good morning every one and good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
is there an ADEA Pass option for if I've taken the INBDE but results are not released? Or should I just choose "Will take"

Where is the "Transcript Request Form"? Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if Pittsburgh requires the ADAT? I'm not finding a clear answer besides a check mark next to ADAT on the program finder.

Did anyone else start the "copy of last year's application" in the morning and not get it processed by PASS for the entire day? I talked on the phone while the call center was still open and they only stated that it could take 24 hours and there was nothing they could do. Definitely assumed the copy would be almost instantaneous and never thought I'd be applying a day later because of it

Did anyone else start the "copy of last year's application" in the morning and not get it processed by PASS for the entire day? I talked on the phone while the call center was still open and they only stated that it could take 24 hours and there was nothing they could do. Definitely assumed the copy would be almost instantaneous and never thought I'd be applying a day later because of it

No sorry. Not sure what happened with yours. I was able to login just after 7 AM central time and did the re-application once I submitted I got an email within two minutes saying it was ready to go and everything was there. I’m not sure what happened with yours. This time around all I’m waiting for is institutional evaluation and the recommendations to show up. Transcripts and everything else were there. You might want to try logging back in throughout the evening and see if it’s there regardless of the email. See if it’ll pop back up. Best of luck keep trying.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how to get the ID in order to send transcripts? I am not seeing an "Order" button so I am confused on how to order them through ADEA PASS.

Good luck eveyone. To the person who applied 5 times and got in (you know who you are I was there in LA ) You are an inspiration!!!!!! With Love.:1geek::love:

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
same thing happened to me. idk what to do

Having the same problem. I dont understand how it takes 20+ hours and counting to transfer a few paragraphs, some PDFs and some personal data over to a new application. Its utterly ridiculous

Does anyone know how to get the ID in order to send transcripts? I am not seeing an "Order" button so I am confused on how to order them through ADEA PASS.
I’m having the same issue. Called them(ADEA PASS) and they were no help.

Do you have a DMD degree by chance? When you enter you dental school in colleges and universities attended an "Order" button is supposed to appear below the school. Unfortunately there is a problem in their system where they don't recognize DMD degrees as a dental school degree so it doesn't consider any school from which you earned that degree a dental school and it does not populate the order button. If you change it to DDS degree instead the button should appear. I am torn though, if I do that and submit my application with the wrong degree so I can have my transcript associated with the application I don't want residencies to think I don't even know what degree I got.

I would recommend calling ADEA PASS and telling them there is an issue in their system not recognizing DMD degrees. Maybe if enough of them call someone can fix it.

Do you have a DMD degree by chance? When you enter you dental school in colleges and universities attended an "Order" button is supposed to appear below the school. Unfortunately there is a problem in their system where they don't recognize DMD degrees as a dental school degree so it doesn't consider any school from which you earned that degree a dental school and it does not populate the order button. If you change it to DDS degree instead the button should appear. I am torn though, if I do that and submit my application with the wrong degree so I can have my transcript associated with the application I don't want residencies to think I don't even know what degree I got.

I would recommend calling ADEA PASS and telling them there is an issue in their system not recognizing DMD degrees. Maybe if enough of them call someone can fix it.
Oh that is helpful. Yeah, I have a DMD. Let me try that! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone, I took that ADAT April 24th. Has anyone received their results yet who took the exam around that time? Also, it appears I cannot apply without having those results in ADEA PASS. Thank you in advance!

Same here. It's been 25 hours since I got the transfer email. It would been faster if I just re-entered the information. Ridiculous.

ADEA PASS did say they will add me to the list of people who's also having the same problem. Apparently not everyone transferring is having issues but there are a lot.

Was talking to someone at PASS and they stated that a lot of applicants are having the same problem with transferring their application. I had been told earlier that my application had been put on a list of applicants and they would be fixing them one by one, but after enough badgering this time, the guy I talked to stated that no one who has had this problem has successfully had it fixed. So in case you were worried you were just really far down on a list, it looks like we're all in the same boat of waiting for the fix

Do most schools require both undergraduate and dental school transcripts? Just wanted to make sure. Thank you!

If this helps, I took ADAT last year and no one asked me for score, not even for the exam itself, nada. I’d think they don’t care about it. Luckily I got a position but I think taking that exam was a massive waste of my time

Last edited:
I contacted ADEA Pass and they said there were around 1,000 applicants reapplying and it could be another 1 to 2 business days before the information gets transferred over.

There seems to be no way for me to submit official undergrad transcripts through Parchment to ADEA Pass, and I think they probably don’t receive them or require them? There’s no order transcripts button next to my undergrad info compared to dental school info, but not sure if that will change anything.

Good luck eveyone. To the person who applied 5 times and got in (you know who you are I was there in LA ) You are an inspiration!!!!!! With Love.:1geek::love:
Awww thank you
1715359027546.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Good luck everyone! Endo is a hard speciality but it’s totally worth it! Keep the faith, keep persisting! It will happen for you I promise. Also be nice on here 😂

Reactions: 2 users
Since endo doesn’t participate in match, should I leave the space blank?

Does anyone know if I sent my test scores in before the cycle opened and opted to copy the data over if they will re-populate? I was told they would be customer service but I do not see them under the "check status" tab where I am under the impression they are supposed to be. I really dont want pay another 150$ to send them but will if I have to obviously

Just going to throw out some questions that I've ran into because I'm guessing I'm not alone. Just got access to my app so I wasn't able to email programs during work hours.

Does anyone know who we make the Rutgers application fee out to? (I'm assuming check or money order since they want it mailed)
Is the Case Western online fee portal not working for other people?
Lastly, does anyone know who we send the DAT score report to for Indiana? (ada site wont let me click on individual programs, just emails)

I'll update these on Monday after I reach out to programs if no one knows them. Regarding earlier posts, to the best of my knowledge you should submit the apps before getting all letters of rec, I left my match area blank but accepted the terms, and score reports are one of the things that didn't transfer with the copies.

Just going to throw out some questions that I've ran into because I'm guessing I'm not alone. Just got access to my app so I wasn't able to email programs during work hours.

Does anyone know who we make the Rutgers application fee out to? (I'm assuming check or money order since they want it mailed)
Lastly, does anyone know who we send the DAT score report to for Indiana? (ada site wont let me click on individual programs, just emails)

I'll update these on Monday after I reach out to programs if no one knows them. Regarding earlier posts, to the best of my knowledge you should submit the apps before getting all letters of rec, I left my match area blank but accepted the terms, and score reports are one of the things that didn't transfer with the copies.
The case link nor the pitt link is working for me.

Question bro. What is the benefit of submitting before letters/transcripts arrive? Isn't the app technically still incomplete and won't be reviewed by the PD? On the application site it says the insitutional letter can't be edited once you submit app..... Btw is that a timeline for approx how long the Parchment service/insitutional eval will be "completed"? Thanks!

Question bro. What is the benefit of submitting before letters/transcripts arrive? Isn't the app technically still incomplete and won't be reviewed by the PD? On the application site it says the insitutional letter can't be edited once you submit app..... Btw is that a timeline for approx how long the Parchment service/insitutional eval will be "completed"? Thanks!
Hey man, I'm not entirely sure there's a huge benefit to submitting before the evals arrive, the endo process is still a mystery to everyone but PDs. But my thought is that once you submit, your spot in line gets saved so that when your extra stuff arrives then you're being looked at in the earlier applications. Again, that's not based on any known fact, just advice that residents have passed down.

The PDs can see all the submitted applications even if they're not complete.

I've heard of cases of good applicants getting interviews even though their application was "technically" incomplete (e.g. a transcript being delayed or something)

Reactions: 4 users
It worked, but I didn’t call them. I just changed it back to DMD afterwards. Also do we need to submit official undergrad transcripts?
same here I am not able to submit my transcripts ...both fro a US school DDS and not for foreign degree transcripts through ECE.
Do we order electronic copy or mail copy?

Does anyone know if there will be any indication on ADEA PASS when they get our ADAT score? I don't see any part for it in the application or the "check status" tab?

Does anyone know If submitting the app in a week is considered late? Some of my letters are probably not gonna be done by then

Has anyone successfully submitted everything and has a "complete status" under the program status?
Mine is "received" even though all my materials are in. This was a glitch from last year as well.
I submitted my application to 90% of my programs on Wednesday May 8th. I completed the rest of it on Friday and all my programs has a "complete" status next to it. Hopefully this answers your question.

• Haha
I submitted my application to 90% of my programs on Wednesday May 8th. I completed the rest of it on Friday and all my programs has a "complete" status next to it. Hopefully this answers your question.
Have your transcripts been received as well? I called them to check on this and they said they have been unable to access applications and haven't been able to post transcripts for a few days. Also stuck on received for all of my programs

Some updates from my previous post
Rutgers check/money order can be made out to RSDM-Department of Endodontics
Case Western payment portal is now working
Indiana DAT can be sent to [email protected]

Other people's posts - my received ADAT is under the same section as my NBDE scores on check status page; also my applications changed to "complete" by the end of the day that everything required was submitted

For secondary applications, will the school contact you to fill it out or do you have to go on thier website and fill it out yourself?

Potentially dumb question, but if you submitted DAT scores to all schools before dental school, will they have it on file when applying for endo residency? On the ADEA DENTPIN page, most of the schools are greyed out so I wouldn't be able to send it in.

Have your transcripts been received as well? I called them to check on this and they said they have been unable to access applications and haven't been able to post transcripts for a few days. Also stuck on received for all of my programs
Also stuck on received. Board scores and transcripts still haven't posted. ADEA PASS hasn't given me a straight answer as to why. I submitted first thing on May 8th as well.

Also stuck on received. Board scores and transcripts still haven't posted. ADEA PASS hasn't given me a straight answer as to why. I submitted first thing on May 8th as well.
Are board scores supposed to show up on the check status screen? I submitted my NBDE Part 1 and 2 scores but it doesn't show anything about them

Same, I called today and the rep said it may take up to 10 business days from the day the transcript was first ordered to post.